What's new

Simpsons, Shavemac, VP Leonhardy Brushes - CONUS ONLY

Hello everyone!

I have several brushes that I will be selling because I have brushes that suit my needs more. All included Simpsons brushes are in the SUPER badger grade. I will include never used pucks of various Haslinger soaps with each brush purchase. These brushes need new good homes! Shipping is included in the price. Please use PayPal Goods & Services CON US ONLY!! Thank you for looking!

SHAVEMAC.jpg

SHAVEMAC_2.jpg

Shavemac 24mm SILVERTIP Custom Rudy Vey Butterscotch Beehive - $110 This brush has only been used 5 - 10 times. This is not the Shavemac 2-band Silvertip, but the slightly softer, more luxurious Silvertip offering. Rudy is a fine craftsman and a wonderful contributor to this forum.

VP LEONHARDY.jpg

VP LEONHARDY_2.jpg

VP Leonhardy 25mm - $125 This brush has been used a maximum of 5 - 10 times. This brush has been described as feeling like a cloud, very soft, ergonomic (one of the best handles in hand I have ever owned), but great backbone and loft. Great for bowl lathering or face lathering. If you are OCD, the thin black line along the bottom isn't a perfect paint job, but the brush works great!

T3.jpg

T3_2.jpg

Simpsons T3 Super 22mm - $130 This brush is brand new and never has been used. I bowl lather 100% of the time and when I received this I did not feel the brush would have the preferred backbone I enjoy for bowl lathering, but many members love this brush for face lathering!

CH 2.jpg

CH2_2.jpg

Simpsons Chubby 2 27mm Super - $175 This was my daily brush ever since I started wet shaving a few years ago. The brush feels luxuriously soft. As seen in the first photo, the labeling has worn off, but the Chubby 2 name is still clearly visible--obviously this does not affect the brush, but is an aesthetic to consider.

CH1.jpg

CH1_2.jpg

Simpsons Chubby 1 22mm Super - $110 Love this brush. The brush has nice backbone with gentle, soft tips. The brush is in great condition.

If you need or want more pictures, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kirk (Latherati)

Price reduced on all brushes (shipping included in price). Haslinger soap still included. CON US only please.

Rudy Vey Custom Shavemac 24mm Silvertip- $100

VP Leonhardy 25mm Badger: $100

Simpsons T3 Super 22mm - $110

Simpsons Chubby 2 Super 27mm - $150

Simpsons Chubby 1 Super 22mm - $95

The Simpsons Chubby 2 has been sold!

The Simpsons Tulip 3 has been sold!

All other brushes still available.

Last edited:
Final reduction on remaining brushes. CONUS only please. All prices include shipping

Custom Rudy Vey Shavemac Silvertip 24mm - $85

VP Leonhardy Badger 25mm - $85

Simpsons Chubby 1 Super 22mm - $85

Top Bottom