What's new

Simpson's Chubby 2

Thanks @Journeyman the brush was delivered yesterday. Unfortunately it will have to wait until April before I can use it due to the March Madness event going on.

I may do a few palm lathers to get it ready to rock n roll based on your advise.
Do you not shave during college basketball playoffs? Lol!

Do you not shave during college basketball playoffs? Lol!

Ike I'm participating in the March Madness Fixed Four event this month so I'm stuck using the same blade, brush, soap and razor for the month.

Ike I'm participating in the March Madness Fixed Four event this month so I'm stuck using the same blade, brush, soap and razor for the month.
It is said that any team can be beat - imagine if NDSU knocked of Duke!? :a47:

I am proud to say that I own most of the modern high end brushes, and Simpson’s Chubby 3 Manchurian is one of them. Expensive as hell, and bloody much worth every penny.
BUT: other brushes are as good as the Simpsons! Shavemac as mentioned, Leonidam (best knot imho), Wiborg (if you are able to obtain one), Declaration B7, Black Eagle, M&F...
There is no „THE BRUSH“, there is lots of them...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Love my Chubbys. I only have Chubby 2s in Super, Best and Synthetic. Also have a Wee Scot. All fantastic performers for me. I have only 1 boar I kept, a Thater.

The Chubby 2 is doing very well. Compared to my other badger, which is a WCS silver tip, the density on the Simpson is off the charts. I also love the weight of the faux ivory, it's just a very classy brush.

proxy.php

Glad to hear it. Eventually, I will get one each in Silvertip and Manchurian. The only reason I haven't done so previously is fear of not wanting any other brushes after I complete the set.

marty

Top Bottom