What's new

FS Simpsons Chubby 1 Super, Muhle STF 23MM, and Odds & Ends

Selling a number of items I don't use or want anymore. Shipping to CONUS is flat $5 on top of prices shown unless you spend at least $50 then it's free. For international shipping PM me an address so I can get a quote and we can negotiate it.
  • Simpson Chubby 1 Super Badger (Great condition, no issues, includes original box, bought from another B&B member here and used it twice and decided it's not for me) - PICTURES - $90
  • Mühle Silvertip Fibre 33K257 V2.0 23mm (size large) Synthetic Brush (no issues, used a handful of times, comes in a generic brush tube) - Pictures - $35
  • Omega Boar 10066 (Only used a couple times, great condition, comes with original box) - Pictures - $5
  • Maggard Razors 29MM Sandy Pearl Brush Handle (for 26mm-28mm knot sizes, new, never used) - pictures - $10
  • L'Occitane Cade After-Shave Balm (2.5 oz, 90% full) - Pictures - $10
  • Omega 27mm Chrome Shaving Brush Stand (bought and never used, too small for most bigger brushes but the 23mm Muhle STF fits) - (see lot picture below) - $10
  • Misc vintage new, sealed DE baldes - Free to the first person who buys something and requests them (see lot picture below)
Here is a picture of the entire lot with my username:

IMG_3512.JPG

The Omega Boar 10066 is sold. All that leaves is the Omega brush stand, Maggards brush handle, and L'Occitane Cade AS Balm.

Top Bottom