What's new

Simpson special 1 vs chubby 1

Best bet with Simpsons I find is to post a WTB/WTT and find yourself a used one that isn't getting enough love. You will definitely find one, and it will be a lot cheaper than getting one new with all the fees and taxes to consider.

The Chubby 1 in best is one of my favorites!! That said, my Tulip 2 in super is also a favorite.

These are my favorite Simpsons as well. The tulip doesn't get the love it deserves imho.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Simpson makes great brushes. Once in a while one is a shedder. Makes sense to buy from a good vendor...if you should have a problem.
It's going to be a Simpson chubby shaving brush ch1 super badger, to be on the safe side!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190216-054819.png
    Screenshot_20190216-054819.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 6
@Steve1981 an excellent choice! Sorry for the late reply I have a Chubby 1 and Special all in Best Badger and I love them both. I have 6 Simpson in total in Best. The Chubby 1 is wonderful and a very dense knot but of a size that is very useable. The Special is very nice and a great size and loft not as dense but a great brush and a favourite for travelling. Also a taller handle than the Chubby 1. You made a good call going with the Chubby 1 in Super! Enjoy buddy!

I ended up going for the simpson duke 1 in best to be honest. I'm sure it will be a great brush too. I say a lot of things and don't follow through sometimes!

I ended up going for the simpson duke 1 in best to be honest. I'm sure it will be a great brush too. I say a lot of things and don't follow through sometimes!
It will be a fantastic brush and with the savings you can get a Special in Best too! LOL

Top Bottom