What's new

FS Simpson, Shavemac, NEW LC & SC, Slim, Fat Boy, Red Tip, Lady Gillette, FaTip, Soaps, Vintage Brushes, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm continuing to cull the den of what I'm not using. Please use PayPal for payment. I will reply to inquires in the order I receive PM's. Add $5 for shipping of 1 item, $8 for two. Prices are negotiable if purchasing multiple items. If shipping outside CONUS, buyer will pay actual shipping costs.

Today I offer for your consideration the following:

BRUSHES
Simpson Classic 2 in Best Badger - $45. An excellent brush from the Gray Box era. Well cared for, seldom used. I bought this from a forum member, so I am not the original owner. Wonderful dense brush, I'm selling because the handle is too small for my tastes.
Shavemac 24mm 3 band silvertip in a Rudy Vey handle - $50. This brush is a great performer, soft & elegant. I purchased used from a forum member.
IMG_2537.jpg

SOAPS
All soaps lathered less than 10 times
Klar Seifen Klassic - $13
Tabac in ceramic jar - $15
PdP - $7
Cella grated from kilo brick - $10 (approx. 160 grams of soap in the tub)
IMG_2524.jpg

RAZORS
Slim J1 - $24, user grade, light clouding on doors, mild brassing, most paint present on numbers
Slim L4 - $22, user grade, light clouding on doors, mild brassing, most paint missing on numbers
Fat Boy G2 - $18, user grade, pitting & brassing on doors, brassing on head, most paint missing on numbers
Red Tip A4 - $30, good user grade, mild clouding on doors, mild brassing, good plating on handle
Lady Gillette L1 - $30, good user grade, mild clouding on doors, plating good on handle
NEW LC - $25, good condition, most of gold wash still on cap, hairline crack on handle
NEW SC - $25, user grade, gold wash gone from cap, handle in good condition - but missing some gold wash
FaTip Piccolo - $10, very good condition
IMG_2525.jpg
IMG_2526.jpg
IMG_2527.jpg
IMG_2529.jpg
IMG_2528.jpg
IMG_2533.jpg
IMG_2531.jpg
IMG_2530.jpg

More listings on next post

VINTAGE BRUSHES
I've had these forever & have not done anything with them, so time to move them on. $20 for all three
IMG_2518.jpg

PICK 1 OF THE FOLLOWING FOR $5 WITH PURCHASE OF ANY ITEM ABOVE:
100 pack of Derby blades (missing 2 tucks, so 90 total blades)
100 pack of Rockwell blades (missing 1 tuck so 95 total blades)
Unmarked 26mm synthetic brush - like the Stirling Kong
Omega S brush - NIB
IMG_2540.jpg

The Mk2s have the Fatip logo stamped on the underside of the baseplate, whereas the Mk1s are plain.

View attachment 1074428

And pretty please, Fatip (not FaTip). :001_smile
Thank you sir. Mine has the logo stamped on the baseplate, so it is the Mk2.

And thank you for the correction concerning the spelling. I just recently saw it with the "T", so I began spelling it that way. I will correct myself & spell it Fatip henceforth.

And thank you for the correction concerning the spelling. I just recently saw it with the "T", so I began spelling it that way. I will correct myself & spell it Fatip henceforth.
:laugh: A heartfelt THANK YOU from this Fatip lover, David. :cornut:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Thank you sir. Mine has the logo stamped on the baseplate, so it is the Mk2.

:laugh: A heartfelt THANK YOU from this Fatip lover, David. :cornut:
I undoubtedly contributed to the confusion over the spelling of Fatip as I also saw it with the 't' capitalized and started spelling Fatip that way.

Thanks to @Cal for helping me correct that misconception. :)

Still available:

RAZORS
Slim J1 - $24
Slim L4 - $22
Fat Boy G2 - $18
Red Tip A4 - $30
Lady Gillette L1 - $30
NEW LC - $25
NEW SC - $25
FaTip Piccolo - $10

VINTAGE BRUSHES
$20 for all three

PICK 1 OF THE FOLLOWING FOR $5 WITH PURCHASE OF ANY ITEM ABOVE:
100 pack of Rockwell blades (missing 1 tuck so 95 total blades)
Unmarked 26mm synthetic brush - like the Stirling Kong
Omega S brush - NIB

SOLD:
Simpson brush
Shavemac brush
Fat Boy
All 4 soaps
Unmarked synthetic brush
Omega S-brush
Derby blades
Rockwell blades

Reasonable offers will be entertained.
Trade offers also accepted. Tell me what you want & what you have for trade.

Still available:

RAZORS
Slim J1 - $24
Slim L4 - $22
Red Tip A4 - $30
Lady Gillette L1 - $30
NEW LC - $25
NEW SC - $25
Fatip Piccolo Mk2 - $10

VINTAGE BRUSHES
$20 for all three

Status