What's new

FS Simpson + RV Brushes; E1 Fatboy; MdC Vetyver

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last fire sale of the year and a few really nice items to offer...

First up is a razor that needs no introduction, but I will anyway... the Gillette E1 Fatboy in excellent condition. Asking $75 CONUS.
IMG_6415.jpeg

IMG_6405.jpeg

Next up is a 200mg jar of Martin de Candre Vetyver 95%+ full with the original box. I have 4 other MdC soaps and at this rate I will be 100 before they are all used up. Asking $50 CONUS.
IMG_6410.jpeg

First brush up today is a Rudy Vey custom handle Lime Swirl with a Shavemac D01-2 Band Badger. This brush has less than 10 shaves. I have this knot in another brush so this one is expendable (dimensions 24/48). Asking $120 CONUS.
IMG_6393.jpeg

IMG_6394.jpeg

This last offering pains me to let go in a way I cannot explain, but I will try. This Simpson "Liquid Gold" Chubby 2 SiLVERTiP is by far my favorite handle I have ever owned. This a custom one off brush and the coloring is fantastic. Unfortunately, the knot is just not to my liking and would cost too much to replace. This brush was bought in June and has less than 10 shaves, so it is like new (dimensions 27 x 54). Retails new $350, I am asking $300 CONUS. It is a beauty.
IMG_6388.jpeg
IMG_6392.jpeg
IMG_6391.jpeg

IMG_6389.jpeg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

It's Hedley

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Question - is the MdC old school glass jar or plastic? Thanks, good luck with your sale

Last item available is the Chubby 2...

PRICE DROP to $275 CONUS!! This brush cost me about $375 with shipping. A steal for an amazing brush.

IMG_6388.jpeg

Not to worry, Hedy...that SiLVERTiP Chubster is indeed a rare beast in the wild. Someone will claim it soon enough. I have one in Copper Ice and love it.

What is the backbone like? Is it super floppy? I have never used a Simpson and the one you have is what I have always wanted. Thanks

What is the backbone like? Is it super floppy? I have never used a Simpson and the one you have is what I have always wanted. Thanks
It is NOT floppy whatsoever. It is dense, has great backbone, but has soft tips. As @Fawkes007 can attest, it is a great brush. I just like mine to be a bit more scrubby (Shavemac D01-2 Band for instance).

It is NOT floppy whatsoever. It is dense, has great backbone, but has soft tips. As @Fawkes007 can attest, it is a great brush. I just like mine to be a bit more scrubby (Shavemac D01-2 Band for instance).
Quite. They are not floppy. I like my Chubby 2 SiLVERTiP so much, I bought one in a Duke 3. The SiLVERTiP (for me) is the perfect balance between the SUPER and the Manchurian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom