What's new

Simpson Duke 3 Best or?

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I have two Duke 3's in best. The first one I bought was a butterscotch best from WCS and it is a good brush, but the other one is simply outstanding. Perfect loft, density, and softness, and the knot is constructed so that it moves across my face as though it was designed especially for me. I also have Duke 3's in Manchurian and in SiLVERTiP. The SiLVERTiP is the sweetest brush I've ever used, but somehow the perfect Duke in best gets used more frequently.

And i found out that the lather flow from duke 3 best is much better than chubby 2 super. I dont even know which brush i like more now.

I own a faux ivory Duke 3 in super badger (special order from Simpsons) and it is a great brush for face and bowl lathering. No complaints at all. If I need another Simspsons brush I will order a custom Astor or M7 in super.

The Duke 3 is right in the sweet spot for size and density. I have two of these brushes. I’ve been using the Best exclusively for the last two weeks with a puck of Tabac. An excellent brush and the only one you would ever need. Face and bowl, it does it all.

B803852E-DD10-43B2-B926-C3C4E5C8B4C9.jpeg

Top Bottom