What's new

Simpson Commodore X3 Best

New Simpson brush pickup, This is the second Simpson in less than 2 weeks, do i have a problem? Na can't be :letterk1:
thumbnail 2.jpg

Wow 15?? What would you suggest as my next Simpson?

100% the Emperor 3 Super. $99 on Amazon thru Alrossa and almost $200 thru Simpsons.

Or a great synth if that is of interest....

The Commodore in Best is a great brush though.

100% the Emperor 3 Super. $99 on Amazon thru Alrossa and almost $300 thru Simpsons.

Or a great synth if that is of interest....

I already had the Emperor 3 in my amazon cart just waiting lol

The Chubby looks really nice as well

I already had the Emperor 3 in my amazon cart just waiting lol

The Chubby looks really nice as well
The E3 will likely never be cheaper. Slimmer knot but I love it for face and bowl lathering. It’s an amazing deal for a “bigger” sized Simpsons in Super.

Keep your eye out for the Tulip 3 Super on Amazon as well. One on my favourite brushes and Alrossa has had them a few times for $119 (almost $300 thru Simpsons).

The E3 will likely never be cheaper. Slimmer knot but I love it for face and bowl lathering. It’s an amazing deal for a “bigger” sized Simpsons in Super.
This forum is a bad influence on me lol I'm going to need a bigger medicine cabinet now lol

Yes. Super is softer for sure. If you like boar, go Pure badger first and Best second. IMO anyways.

I dunno...I like boar, and I've always found Best the right amount of scrubby. Pure just gets to skritchy for my tastes.

I like the Eagle handle, so may try it in a best. Not sure if it comes in pure. Thanks for the info.

The Eagle in Best was only a limited edition in 2011-ish...generally, Eagle is only available in Pure.

Top Bottom