What's new

Simpson Classic 2 Best Appreciation

This is the thread that prompted me to pick up a Classic 2 Best last August 😀!

I liked it so much, I ended up getting one in Super and one in 2 band 😁!

It's a great handle and performs larger than it's specs!
IMG_20221204_123045.jpg

It is a great handle! I’m still trying to figure out what makes it the “Chubby 1.5” and also curious as to how Simpson can make all these brushes with great gripping ergonomically handles of different shapes with seemingly slight variations? Maybe the slight variations part is the key?
8871BE34-71CB-4C0B-90C6-D4B96F0DE169.png

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
It is a great handle! I’m still trying to figure out what makes it the “Chubby 1.5” and also curious as to how Simpson can make all these brushes with great gripping ergonomically handles of different shapes with seemingly slight variations? Maybe the slight variations part is the key? View attachment 1640396
I have a Chubby 2 which is much larger than my Chubby 1 and have often fancied a brush half way between the two in size. I have heard the Classic 2 described as a Chubby 1.5 and considered acquiring one to go with my Classic 1. Looking at your picture, the Classic 2 looks too similar in size to the Chubby 1 to fill the gap between the Chubby 1 and 2. Does the Classic 2 have a larger face feel than the Chubby 1? If not then I cannot understand the 'Chubby 1.5' nickname.

I have a Chubby 2 which is much larger than my Chubby 1 and have often fancied a brush half way between the two in size. I have heard the Classic 2 described as a Chubby 1.5 and considered acquiring one to go with my Classic 1. Looking at your picture, the Classic 2 looks too similar in size to the Chubby 1 to fill the gap between the Chubby 1 and 2. Does the Classic 2 have a larger face feel than the Chubby 1? If not then I cannot understand the 'Chubby 1.5' nickname.
I haven't used it yet, but will report back when I do?

Top Bottom