What's new

FS Simpson Chubby 3 Super LE Butterscotch - New!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling my Chubby 3 Super in this wonderful limited edition Butterscotch. I will surely regret this as it's a true beauty, but as can be seen from my other pictures, next to other Simpsons brushes I have two Chubby 3 Super. This is my back-up copy.

- It is unused.
- Has no marks or signs of use as it was kept in it's box.
- Comes in the original box, see pictures below.
- Was delivered in January 2021 to me, so it should have further 8 months of guarantee.

I'm selling this 'Super' for the price of the 'Best Badger' version! Acccording to Simpsons' website:
167,3 GBP which equals 192 Euro as of this moment.
Plus shipping:
I will only send via DHL with insurance and tracking and I will pack it with love & care in a safe, rigid box. The shipping costs within most of Europe is 15 Euro, just to give an idea. (You can look the costs up on the German DHL website.)

We can do Paypal or bank transfer with any fees to your expense.

I will only deal with you, if you are an active user here or have sufficient good feedback. I myself have bought here on B&B, as a seller I have great reputation on a German shaving board, which I can point you to. Ah, just to have stated the obvious: I will not accept a return.

For you outside the EU: I can not/will not deduct VAT. Shipping costs will surely be higher, we would have to figure this out together.

Here are two photos I did today:

210502_14210-Chubby3SUBS_front.jpg

210502_14212-Chubby3SUBS_top.jpg

Last edited:
A beauty! the original “Badger cloud”. I love mine

Good luck with the sale!

(Now that the BST is open again, I can finally reply.)

Thank you so much! Yeah, I love mine too. 🍻

And that's why I'm withdrawing my offer. For 3 days now I have proven to myself with superhuman mental strength that I could live a life in sanity and modesty, but secretly have hoped all the time that no one wants to grab it.
The Chubby 3 is a spectacular brush, Simpsons' Butterscotch is too die for and decadence is my middle-name - it's not going anywhere.

Last edited:

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
If you are selling it, please post the pictures again with your username and today’s date, as per BST guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom