What's new

Simpson Case C1 Mod

Just in time for the holidays, I had one of my all time favourite handles reknotted with a 22mm x 44mm Shavemac Silvertip 2-band fan. I rarely show off brushes but couldn't resist.

DSC06455.JPG

Those are some unusually white tips. Wonder if this is a new and different hair source. Looks fantastic!

Actually I think it may be an older knot that he had in stock for a while. I originally asked for a slightly smaller knot but Bernd asked if I'd mind if he swapped it for this one because it was in his inventory already. He said it was a beauty.

Actually I think it may be an older knot that he had in stock for a while. I originally asked for a slightly smaller knot but Bernd asked if I'd mind if he swapped it for this one because it was in his inventory already. He said it was a beauty.
Hmmmm....22mm is my ideal size. That knot is definitely a looker. And a perfect match with the handle. Congrats again!

Just in time for the holidays, I had one of my all time favourite handles reknotted with a 22mm x 44mm Shavemac Silvertip 2-band fan. I rarely show off brushes but couldn't resist.
That looks fabulous! :thumbup1:

Did Bernd increase the hole diameter to take the larger knot?

That looks fabulous! :thumbup1:

Did Bernd increase the hole diameter to take the larger knot?

Thanks. Yes, the size of the opening was increased to accommodate the larger knot. He's such a great person to deal with. I've shaved with it now and it really is a beautiful knot. Set perfectly for my tastes. Scrubby but with great flow through.

Yes, the size of the opening was increased to accommodate the larger knot. He's such a great person to deal with. I've shaved with it now and it really is a beautiful knot. Set perfectly for my tastes. Scrubby but with great flow through.
Brilliant! Thank you for your answer (which isn't doing my SBAD any good at all). :001_rolle

upload_2017-12-16_16-41-23.png
:letterk1: :laugh:

Top Bottom