What's new

Simpson brushes

Got all 3 on Amazon for $140, shipping and tax included.
20200320_173517.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Those tulips should feel especially nice to hand. And having a 1 and a 3 will give you a good idea of shopping for their others. In Super too - nice score.

Separately. With tax and shipping, the tulip 3 was about 69, the tulip 1 was around 43 or so, and the 55 was around 29.

I already own a tulip 2, which is one of my top brushes. I did not need any of these brushes, but at these prices, i felt like i couldn't pass it up. I ordered all 3 on Saturday and received them today...now the hard part is deciding which one to use tomorrow morning!

Congrats! I have a vertical set of Emperors and find the experience of going up and down the line instructive and highly enjoyable. At the least, now you'll give up nothing brush wise as you shave with products you want to use sparingly and then, those you use normally, and afterward, those you use with abandon. Heh, I think you get what I'm trying to say. I'll add having the three set of Emperors led me to be very comfortable acquiring any of the other Simpson brushes I have now.

I don't know how in the world you scored the 55 for $29 but I'm looking now haha
I looked, and the vendor that had the 55 for 29 is sold out. They do still have the tulip 3 available for 65 plus tax. It says they have 8 left.
Screenshot_20200322-094552_Amazon Shopping.jpg

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
It says they have 8 left.

They had 9 left two hours ago. :wink2:

I reckon a box of brushes fell off the back of a truck. :confused1

I much prefer the old style graphics to the current version.

They had 9 left two hours ago. :wink2:

I reckon a box of brushes fell off the back of a truck. :confused1

I much prefer the old style graphics to the current version.
All of mine came with the old style graphics Nemo.

My T3 showed up today. Wow! What a freaking steal. Thank you for the heads up, OP!
No problem. I was hoping other members would snap up the remaining stock, which was the whole point of me posting.

If you or anyone else is interested in trying a Simpson in Pure Badger, I just ordered a Duke 3 in pure for about 23 bucks shipped.
Screenshot_20200325-200123_Amazon Shopping.jpg

No problem. I was hoping other members would snap up the remaining stock, which was the whole point of me posting.

If you or anyone else is interested in trying a Simpson in Pure Badger, I just ordered a Duke 3 in pure for about 23 bucks shipped. View attachment 1078614

These aren't listed anymore either

Top Bottom