What's new

FS Simpson 58 Manchurian Brush, Grey Marble Handle - UK Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a lightly used Simpson 58 limited edition brush in Manchurian hair with a grey marble handle, complete with box and care leaflet. The brush and box are in perfect condition with no flaws or imperfections. There is a thin layer of clear varnish across the Simpson label and the brush has never shed a single hair in use.

The knot dimensions according to the Simpson web site are 23mm, with a 48mm loft, but this particular example seems to me to be lofted higher at around 50mm. This brush is great with both creams and soaps, and for face and bowl lathering. That said, the longer 55mm handle is particularly ideal for use with a bowl, and the handle shape is such that it tends not to touch the bowl sides.

I prefer to face lather and the handle is great in the hand but I favour a lower loft and more scrub and backbone than this brush offers. As a result the brush is not getting much use in my rotation which is the reason for this sale.

The asking price is £130 Paypal G&S including postage and packing to a UK address. I can post to a non UK address if required with additional postage cost to be paid by the buyer. If you want any more information or pictures then please let me know. Thanks, Richard.

20220208_164112.jpg

20220208_163743.jpg20220208_163819.jpg20220208_163903.jpg20220208_163941.jpg20220208_164018.jpg20220208_164047.jpg

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Bump! Price drop - £110 Paypal G&S delivered to a UK postal address. Overseas postage available on request.

Go on..... you know you want to........ 😃

Reactions: JJC

EclipseRedRing

Final price drop - £100 including delivery to a UK address. £100 for a lovely Simpson Manchurian brush - a bargain!

Postage to the rest of the world available on request.

EclipseRedRing

St. David's day March 1st madness sale! £99 delivered to a UK address. Under a hundred quid for Simpson Manchurian luxury!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom