What's new

Simpfix Two banded Chubby 1 Super - it does exist!

Oh baby -

proxy.php

proxy.php

Phil at Bullgooseshaving.net was able to get one custom ordered for me. Will post a review once I get to use it, however with all the positive reviews, I am sure it is going to be a winner.

Phil mentioned that they have a fluctuating stock of two band hair, so if you are interested in one of these beauties, you may want to contact him soon and get an order in.

Very nice!! :w00t:

I didn't even consider a custom order when I was considering a Chubby. I ended up with a Chubby 2 Two Band, but would have gotten a 1 is I was smart as you. :wink:

Enjoy it!

I emailed Vulfix about being able to obtain a two-banded Chubby 1 this past week and was told that they were unable to accomodate my request at the time. This is the worst kind of discrimination, discrimination against me:mad:
Still, you have a vey nice brush there and I hope that you enjoy it.

Regards,
Stew

Hmmm...the loft on that brush seems tall for a CH1. I kinda want one of these if the loft is the standard short loft

Could always try again. I e-mailed Vulfix about my crazy idea of a boar/silvertip badger mix brush and they said it was unlikely, but they'd at least look into it. If they'll consider my craziness I'm sure if there was some reason for it not being approved once that it could with a few more tries!

I really dont like small brushes, but I wanted something very different with lots of muscle. The only option for such a combination is the a small brush with a short loft the small stubby finest. 44 loft 22 knot extra dense, extra special finest grade hair. That finest hair was stashed away by Lee Sabini, it is a special hand selected finest grade.

Could always try again. I e-mailed Vulfix about my crazy idea of a boar/silvertip badger mix brush and they said it was unlikely, but they'd at least look into it. If they'll consider my craziness I'm sure if there was some reason for it not being approved once that it could with a few more tries!

This might be what you're looking for...for $15 it's worth a punt and maybe why the high end makers don't really touch boar bristle, they just can't charge $200 for them.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=64442

Top Bottom