What's new

Similar to Sung Homme

My understanding is it smells very similar to Quorum by Antonio Puig. I've owned and worn both frags but never really made the connection between them, but that could just be me. You might find that similarity is indeed accurate.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Blue or purple bottle? 😂

Fragrantica does list Quorum, but also Drakkar Noir. I have all three and don't see any resemblance.

SH is good stuff, just buy more!

Santos by Cartier. 🤔 Maybe.

AA

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any fragrances similar to this?
Preferred Stock by Coty is my thought. I own each of the fragrances listed in the above replies. My nose doesn't detect similarities of Sung Homme to Quorum or Drakkar Noir. I agree with AA, buy more Sung Homme and have no regrets. If that won't do, Preferred Stock is readily available at Walmart or online.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Irisch Moos cologne. And (Canadian) Aqua Velva Original Sport is in the same family, although it is a cheaper and much sweeter scent.

I have Sung Homme (purple juice) and I bought it because, to my nose, it smells almost exactly like Irish Spring soap. Very green and clean. I was a huge frag head before I put it aside more for the shaving hobby, and haven't found anything similar. I did pick up PAA Irish Springs aftershave which is very similar.

Top Bottom