What's new

Similar to Art of Shaving Sandalwood

So I love the scent from the sandalwood and I have the spray and the soap but I want to get the balm and continue to get shaving supplies in this scent. My question is, is there any other brands or products that give the same sandalwood scent? I just don't like the prices at art of shaving. Also, I know almost every brand has a sandalwood but this one is way better to me so I would be looking for one close to it. As always, thanks for the help!

Don't know. but I love truefitt and hill sandalwood. Have you tried that. Mind blown on that one? . If I could put it on a bagel i would.

Last edited:
I also like the AOS sandalwood. Prefer gel over the balm.
Most other brands of sandalwood splashes I've tried tend to be more citrusy and less woodsy.
You might like the Ogallala bay rum with sandalwood.
But spring for the AOS, maybe a wife, mom or gf will buy one for you!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 97
There isn't anything like AoS sandalwood. I've personally tried about 8 or 9 different ones, and they are all radically different. Proraso red is definitely the closest, but it's not that smack you in the face man scent you're looking for.

There isn't anything like AoS sandalwood. I've personally tried about 8 or 9 different ones, and they are all radically different. Proraso red is definitely the closest, but it's not that smack you in the face man scent you're looking for.

+1, this

Top Bottom