What's new

Similar scent to A&E Undersea

Hi, I recently purchased a sample of Undersea and really like the scent as well as performance of the soap. Unfortunately I’ve had mild skin reactions both times using it.

My question is - is there another soap that smells just like it or very similar and that is available?

Thanks!

Yes there is! B&M Oceana, but we are still waiting for it to release in Omnibus. It's nearing the end of summer and hope is fading. The next option is Zingari Man Navigator. Keep in mind none of these are exact matches, Undersea is surprisingly unique. I probably have more, have to think about it some... those two shouldn't cause problems though.

Anything that is a clone of AdP fico di amalfi or even pura will smell similar. I believe (not certain) that was the inspiration for the scent. They are both very close imo.

Stirling campania or to me it's smells like a clean almost grapefruit so I think southern witchcrafts gravefruit II might be in the ballpark although still quite different.

Reactions: cf1
Yes there is! B&M Oceana, but we are still waiting for it to release in Omnibus. It's nearing the end of summer and hope is fading. The next option is Zingari Man Navigator. Keep in mind none of these are exact matches, Undersea is surprisingly unique. I probably have more, have to think about it some... those two shouldn't cause problems though.
Thanks! I actually have the Oceana set in Excelsior and like it a lot. That is the only oceanic I have. I will get a sample of Navigator. I had a sample of ZM Watchman and didn’t like it but knew it wasn’t a clean scent.

Stirling campania or to me it's smells like a clean almost grapefruit so I think southern witchcrafts gravefruit II might be in the ballpark although still quite different.
Thanks - I will check these out!!. I know stirling does samples.

Thanks! I actually have the Oceana set in Excelsior and like it a lot. That is the only oceanic I have. I will get a sample of Navigator. I had a sample of ZM Watchman and didn’t like it but knew it wasn’t a clean scent.
Actually I don’t think the Oceana is Excelsior. It’s Soft Heart.

The last Oceana release was done in the modified softheart base which is pretty similar to omnibus. B&M didn't release Oceana this year, and given we're approaching the Fall release, i wouldn't bank on that happening. Regardless, I have no idea if its similar to A&Es undersea- just saying Oceana might be tough to find right now.

Top Bottom