What's new

SIGNS your shaving “habit” has become a bit EXCESSIVE…

When you keep a running inventory of your blades on a spreadsheet.

Blade Name134
Asco4
Astra Super Platinum17
Azmussebat15
Bolzano Superior3
Derby2
Dorco9
Feather7
Gillette Platinum12
Gillette Silver Blue3
Persona Platinum10
Shark Platinum11
Shark Yellow10
Sharp3
Treet Platinum8
Treet Silver7
Van der Hagen2
Voskhod7
Wilkinson Sword4

When you keep a running inventory of your blades on a spreadsheet.

Blade Name134
Asco4
Astra Super Platinum17
Azmussebat15
Bolzano Superior3
Derby2
Dorco9
Feather7
Gillette Platinum12
Gillette Silver Blue3
Persona Platinum10
Shark Platinum11
Shark Yellow10
Sharp3
Treet Platinum8
Treet Silver7
Van der Hagen2
Voskhod7
Wilkinson Sword4
When you add up someone's spreedsheet just to find out that one has a similar amount of blades in the own stock... okay, maybe as soon as one multiplied the total by factor x... :blushing:

:biggrin:

When you add up someone's spreedsheet just to find out that one has a similar amount of blades in the own stock... okay, maybe as soon as one multiplied the total by factor x... :blushing:

:biggrin:
Damn. Just realized I ruined that joke. Pls replace the word "multiplied" with "devided"... 🤪

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
You guys make me feel good. I have 4 razors, about 8 brushes, about 8 lather products an a dozen a/s & colognes and I thought it was getting out of hand. I only use one blade but I’m about halfway through my stash of 800 of them. I feel much better now. 🤣

Half a year into wet shaving .. and as much as I don’t have a spreadsheet to keep track of things - I have a rough list on notion that lists the gear I have, what is in my wishlist, what I’d like to try, as well as what is going to be sold/traded or what’s going towards a PIF. Maybe around 25 sets in half a year is a bit overkill… but I do love them all.
Also I guess restoring an old chest just to keep all your shaving gear in it and some fragrances too, can be considered excessive I guess? Lol View attachment 1293447
Very nice!

Top Bottom