What's new

SIGNS your shaving “habit” has become a bit EXCESSIVE…

1. When you have to create a SPREADSHEET to keep track of ALL the shaving products you own. 😳

Haha... I had a spreadsheet after my first shave, to track all the sample blades and my opinions of each. It'll be interesting when I've gone through all my samples once and come back for a second round, when my technique is better.

My spreadsheet is a little overboard... it lists manufacturer, country of manufacture, manufacturer's website, Refined Shave's sharpness measurement, Razor Emporium's sharpness rating, best price on Amazon, and then my rating and comments.

Haha... I had a spreadsheet after my first shave, to track all the sample blades and my opinions of each. It'll be interesting when I've gone through all my samples once and come back for a second round, when my technique is better.

My spreadsheet is a little overboard... it lists manufacturer, country of manufacture, manufacturer's website, Refined Shave's sharpness measurement, Razor Emporium's sharpness rating, best price on Amazon, and then my rating and comments.
That’s “a good start”. I can’t wait till you start taking this “Traditional Shaving Thing” seriously. LOL.
I hate spreadsheets, I’m forced to spend countless hours updating them for morons who have no idea what the information actually means.
Therefore, I keep spreadsheets and my shaves as far apart as possible.

Thank you so much for sharing, sir! ☺

“… a LITTLE overboard?!” 😳

Let’s just say while I may be on the road to MADNESS, after reading about your VERY detailed spreadsheet, I’m convinced I have MILES to go to get there! 😆🥸✌🏼

1. When you have to create a SPREADSHEET to keep track of ALL the shaving products you own. 😳

Guilty as charged! 🤚🏼

Can I get an amen? 🙄😆

Feel free to continue the thread with your own examples, gents 😎….

I have more than one spreadsheet... 😆

Also, when you buy things using "click and collect" services so that your OH doesn't catch onto how much new shave equipment you have coming in!

Top Bottom