What's new

SIGN-UP - Canadian Pass-around Box - Round 3

Sign-up for the Pass-around box?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I will try to keep this one short for the sign-up as we need to get back on the road with the box.

Let's create a hashtag to follow the box, it will be easier, to if there's something of major concern or to simply follow the box, use #CTB3

I received [MENTION=82911]Nick_O[/MENTION] PM yesterday. I plan to pack the box properly before sending it. We will have a signup like last time so here are the rules. There's a poll on this thread again. You need to sign-up with the poll. If you say 'I'm in' and do not hit the poll, you are not in!

So, following Nick's signal
proxy.php

I will leave the sign-up open for 2 weeks which is fair I think as last time we had a peak at first and then it went dead for most of the remaining week. Nick and I can exchange the West and East box during that time so that we are set until the final list is done.

Rules - Please read - Same than last time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box Rules and Regulations

Time with Box:
- The Box, will be passed down the preset list we have determined which will be included in the first post of each coasts respected thread.
- Each member will have a full 10 days, with the box starting when it first arrives by post. It is each member’s duty as part of the team to report on the coast thread the box belongs to when it arrives and its contents along with a picture of everything inside.
- During your 10 days with the box, it is strongly encouraged to review the items you use day by day on the coast thread. Tell us what you liked and disliked half the fun is hearing about your experience.
- When your 10 days is up, you can swap out any item you enjoyed for one from your own den. Whatever items you decide to take you must make the utmost attempt to replace them with items of equivalent value so we don’t end up with a box full of stuff nobody wants.
- When you send the box, it is your responsibility to contact the next in line to receive their shipping information. We understand life is busy and you may need a day or two to get it shipped out but PLEASE try to get it done ASAP.
- When you send the box out, you MUST post the tracking number on the coast thread so we can all keep track of its progress.
- When you receive the box, immediately PM the next in line for there mailing address to facilitate and streamline the process.

Using Items in the Box:
- This is a disclaimer; if you decide to use any of the included items do so at your own risk. You are responsible for cleaning any hardware used, any soaps/software you decide to use do so in a sanitary manner. With soaps or creams, scrape or chip content out as too preserve and maintain its viability for the hypochondriacs out there.
- If you do decide to take a soap/cream you must, as with hardware, replace it with a software (New would be preferable).
- All items will be leaving each respective coast cleaned and disinfected, it becomes your responsibility from there on out to keep it that way.
- Feel free to add anything you want to the box when you get it. Although you do not have to swap out anything you can contribute to the box if you feel like being generous. Do not put anything that you wouldn't use. This is not a trash can!

I'm in! I have another box coming in about a week and a half, so if bumping me a few spots to assist with shipping, no worries.

Thanks for this

Is there any information about how much shipping costs are on this?

I'm assuming far more than I'd be willing to pay to try out software, but just curious.

Cheers

Is there any information about how much shipping costs are on this?

I'm assuming far more than I'd be willing to pay to try out software, but just curious.

Cheers

$20 give or take. I think last time I had the box I paid $17 to ship it to the next person.

imcndn

Luc

Staff member

Luc

Staff member
24hrs to go gents. After that, you will need to wait for round 4 to participate

Luc

Staff member
I will start the threads soonish and post the links here when ready.

Top Bottom