Sig Sauer P365. Maiden Voyage

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
proxy.php
Poor little fella...

... That was pretty brutal!
proxy.php

Lol'd.

Why haven't we had a range report from you yet?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
So my new Uplula loaded my new 12 rnd. mag (for the P365 I have yet to buy) with ease. Those of you who have shot your P365s a bit, have you seen the 12 rnd. mags become easier to load yet?

@nortac
Your post influenced me to buy a Uplula. However no sooner do I order it, than I see a flood of reports about how many counterfeits are out there. Can’t wait to see how I make out on this one.....

OkieStubble

So my new Uplula loaded my new 12 rnd. mag (for the P365 I have yet to buy) with ease. Those of you who have shot your P365s a bit, have you seen the 12 rnd. mags become easier to load yet?

I have been loading mine by hand for the last 2,050 rounds. Haven't had any difficulty.

OkieStubble

There should be a "P365-2K Club."

Impressive; doubt I've got a thousand through my PM9.

AA

@Claudel Xerxes and myself are over the 2k mark. @Acmemfg might be pushing around that mark also, but not sure. I wanted to be as sure as I could, to feel confident in carrying it for an off duty pistol, considering the problems it had with early production runs. I'll definitely slow down with it now that I have hit the 2000 round mark.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
There should be a "P365-2K Club."

Impressive; doubt I've got a thousand through my PM9. AA

I've never been one to count how many rounds I've shot through any of my guns. I'm probably shy of 1K with my PM9, but certainly several hundred. When I eventually get the P365, I'll certainly shoot the bejesus out of it and eventually surpass 2K. Can't wait to join the club!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
So I was comparing the 12 rnd. magazine for the P365 to the 10 rnd. magazine from my KelTec P11 pistol. They are nearly identical. It will be interesting to do a side by side comparison between the KelTec and the SIG when I eventually get the P365. I always thought that the KelTec P11 was of an optimal size and form factor, but it just didn't have the quality and shootability for a trusted EDC gun. So it has remained a plinker and "yard gun".

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I've never been one to count how many rounds I've shot through any of my guns. I'm probably shy of 1K with my PM9, but certainly several hundred. When I eventually get the P365, I'll certainly shoot the bejesus out of it and eventually surpass 2K. Can't wait to join the club!

All right. I'm just back from a P365-PM9 shoot off ... Pictures and thread coming soon!

AA

Top Bottom