What's new

Sig or Glock

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
When I saw my first couple of P365 pistols, the standard manual safety came home with me It was not long until I got a 365 grip module and a few 12 rd mags, with flush baseplate. Being a "civilian" my thinking is that if 12+1 is not enough, then either my target or myself will be in such a world of hurt that I will not need another mag, hence I do not carry a spare. Way back when I was a USAF officer and could possibly be carrying a M92, I checked with the armorer and at the time was told I could have enough pouches and magazines to fill my belt if that was what I wanted, and would have probably done so depending on the location and situation.

Yeah, I only carry xtra mags, because paranoia is a hobby of mine. :)

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
The primary reason to carry an extra mag, IMHO, is not so that I will have twice as many bullets, but to be able to perform a rapid clearance of a malfunction or to top off my weapon after a lull in the action, should a response to a violent threat be required.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
The primary reason to carry an extra mag, IMHO, is not so that I will have twice as many bullets, but to be able to perform a rapid clearance of a malfunction or to top off my weapon after a lull in the action, should a response to a violent threat be required.

Agreed. I just like people thinking I’m armed AND paranoid! ;)

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you! Just saying....

Top Bottom