What's new

SIG is at it again.

Something new on the horizon it seems.
From another website.....
“When SIG SAUER introduced their P365 pistol in January 2018, it raised the bar for concealed-carry striker-fired pistols everywhere, hitting the gun-sales charts at #1 with a bullet (so to speak). But SIG refuses to rest on their laurels, and has just released a brand-new version of the P365: the P365 XL. This big brother to the micro-compact original P365 is actually only .8/inch longer and .1/inch wider, so consumers will find that it’s just as easy to conceal…but it offers more ammo capacity (12+1 or even 15+1) as well as just that extra little bit of size to make it easier to shoot–particularly for those of us with larger hands.

The 9mm SIG SAUER P365 XL features the XSERIES P365 grip module with an integrated carry magwell and extended beavertail, a flat trigger with a 90-degree break, and a 3.7” barrel for increased accuracy while retaining concealability. The P365 XL also sports an optics-ready slide, compatible with the new SIG SAUER Electro-Optics ROMEOZero and RMSc Optics, comes equipped with X-RAY3 Day/Night sights, and ships with two 12-round magazines (15-round magazines available separately.)

The P365XL is available for purchase at your local dealer right now, and the first customer reviews are already rolling in.”

I invested hard into Glocks Slim Line. If I ever switch my carry’s again, i’ll move to packing revolvers. But I got to say, I like where Sig is going. Good on them.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Interesting. I think I'll stick with the P365, assuming that my replacement gun proves reliable. I really value compactness over capacity, in fact I often revert back to my smaller Kahr PM9 when I need to wear a tucked in shirt. It doesn't take much of an increase or decrease in size to make a big difference in comfortable conceal-ability.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Interesting. I think I'll stick with the P365, assuming that my replacement gun proves reliable. I really value compactness over capacity, in fact I often revert back to my smaller Kahr PM9 when I need to wear a tucked in shirt. It doesn't take much of an increase or decrease in size to make a big difference in comfortable conceal-ability.
True. I've been loving my Hawaiian shirts, lol.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
With a Hawaiian shirt or similarly loose garment I can carry about anything, its when a more tapered/form fitting garment is used that a slight decrease in size makes all the difference.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I
With a Hawaiian shirt or similarly loose garment I can carry about anything, its when a more tapered/form fitting garment is used that a slight decrease in size makes all the difference.
I know. I hate winter for that reason. My last tuckable holster broke a few months ago.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I

I know. I hate winter for that reason. My last tuckable holster broke a few months ago.

I'm the opposite when it comes to my carry choice and seasonal garments. In the summer, I'm usually in jeans and a T-shirt, which means that I wear my P365 to avoid printing.

In the winter, multiple layers, thick sweaters/sweatshirts, and wool jackets help to hide the bulkiness of my VP9SK.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I'm the opposite when it comes to my carry choice and seasonal garments. In the summer, I'm usually in jeans and a T-shirt, which means that I wear my P365 to avoid printing.

In the winter, multiple layers, thick sweaters/sweatshirts, and wool jackets help to hide the bulkiness of my VP9SK.

+1

The already had optional 12rd magazines and just released 15rd magazines for the original.

I too hope to capitalize on a surge of gently used first gen p365s hitting the used market.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Latest & greatest =HK
For my hard-earned $s & IMO, HKs are near the top of the heap, but they’re anything but the “latest”.

Turn the calendar back 5-10 years and you’ll find Sig working feverishly to rush an endless assortment of SOMETIME problematic pistols, with an equally endless array of SOMETIME problematic options for said pistols out the door. Meanwhile, over in Oberndorf, HK kept their VP9 in-house & under wraps for (purportedly) 5 years before they were satisfied that all the bugs had been eradicated from the design ... the only alteration HK would make, post-release, to the VP9 was to opt for a stouter (VP-40) recoil spring.

I say all that not to disparage Sig or any of their fantastic offerings, but rather to point out that their R&D department must work 24/7 trying to conceive & delivery the latest offerings to market, while seemingly, a hush-hush HK just continues to plod along...

BREAKING NEWS: Just today, Sig began selling their strong, flexible & weightier titanium-infused polymer TXG P320 grip modules that supposedly, dampen felt recoil by up to 50%! Meanwhile, while all most everyone hears over in Oberndorf are crickets, I know doggone well that something great is in the works...

Top Bottom