What's new

Shower Shavers Association

I thought the powers that be would have deleted this by now.
Seems like some people have no sense of humor any more. :ciappa:
I'm in until we get the boot.

Did it yesterday.
Visiting my folks.
I used whatever pieces of bar soap that were already in the shower,
a Gillette Super speed razor, and a Shark Super Chrome blade.

How does that work? You must have a mirror in the shower... right?

Usually, although some are quite capable of "shaving blind". I have a small SS camping mirror in the shower. I use it to edge around my beard. When I get to my neck, I work by feel.

A BBS shave is a shave that *feels* as Smooth as a Baby's Bottom.
You don't want a shave that *looks* like a baby's bottom!

Depends on the babe. :ihih:

I have a cheap shaving mirror in my shower. It has a reservoir for hot water to keep it from fogging. However I don't necessarily need a mirror to shave. Back in my cartridge days (before head shaving) I shaved exclusively by touch

Well shucks. I'm a new to DE shower shaver and was hoping to get some insight but this club looks to be fairly dry. I currently use a gel and shave blind with DFS results. I'd like to try soap and am wondering if a pre-lathered bowl would hold up until the end of the shower? Shaving is the last step of my shower routine.

I have a shelf for my lather bowl. Plus I keep a cup of water on the shelf for rinsing the razor. Plus, I turn off the shower while I lather and shave, turning it back on to rinse off all the lather. As a head shaver I find that gets all the stuff from behind the ears and the back of the neck that I can never get at the sink basin.

Top Bottom