What's new

Showed up today.

This showed up in the mail today. Will give it a go later. Original plans was to change to a badger knot but will give it a chance.

Last edited:
$uploadfromtaptalk1434069915254.jpg

How did you get that colour handle? It looks great but Westcoast shaving only has two pink ones and an aqua B&B boar. Or was this bought from someone else?

Rooney Heritage Victorian super. New, Father's day present. Has more backbone than my Simpson Chubby 3 super, and a longer, slimmer handle so it's easier to whip finer lather in my scuttle. No scritch albeit less luxurious feel than the Simpson. Just a first try, some of this may depend on soap, I used Taconic Bay Rum and TOBS almond cream in überlather. I always überlather, but this seemed my best shave ever.

I did not get any odd smell or notable bristle loss as someone recently mentioned here. Probably 2 hairs, which is totally normal for a first use out of the box, right?

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
This is a fine face lathering brush. Mine took a while to lose the funky smell and break in, but if you face lather I think you'll like this brush.

Top Bottom