What's new

Show your Pelikan M200 series

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Received a new Aquamarine demonstrator M205 w fine nib and matching Edelstein Aquamarine ink. Looks incredible and writes great.

Wow that's a beautiful set! Excellent start to the world of Pelikans, my congratulations.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Last month I found a small stash from a retired Pelikan rep's samples.

This was one of them, a blue/black post-'97 M250

Last edited by a moderator:
Last month I found a small stash from a retired Pelikan rep's samples.

This was one of them, a blue/black post-'97 M250

Nice finds!

I love finding sellers like that. Can start conversation with them sometimes and see what else they got before they even post it.

Last edited by a moderator:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Putting in a gold M400 nib is always fun!

full

Just a regular Cafe Creme, this one is new and unused - I have heard that they are out of production and tough to find with prices going up, is that true?

Attachments

• Pelikan coffee cream.png
    Pelikan coffee cream.png
    423.8 KB · Views: 15
As I understand it, the Cafe Creme M200 was a limited edition, and is no longer in production. Finding one at a low price is probably going to be pretty tough.

Here is every Pelikan M2xx demonstrator made to date. I have managed to collect every M2xx pen Pelikan has ever made except for two incredibly rare finds that I'm on the eternal search for.

Here is every Pelikan M2xx demonstrator made to date. I have managed to collect every M2xx pen Pelikan has ever made except for two incredibly rare finds that I'm on the eternal search for.

That's pretty sexy [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Here is an older M-200 on the far right. In fact the three Pelikans on the right are the only ones I have left, a old style black M-600, an M-400 in Green and the old grey M-200.

proxy.php

Just a regular Cafe Creme, this one is new and unused - I have heard that they are out of production and tough to find with prices going up, is that true?

Yes it was a limited edition. I absolutely love mine - the colors blend beautifully and I almost exclusively use brown inks in it.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Later style M200 today, I really do wish Omas still made this ink. :surrender:

full

Nothing wrong with the original plated steel nibs, I just have a couple extra M400 goldies.

Some years ago, I've purchased a Omas (blue) from a well known website and the ink is botched, very pale, looks like a plain and insipid blue. I still have almost full the bottle, I don't have feelings to fill a FP with that ink :(

These M200 pens look sweet! I`m just pondering about getting a M200 steel nib for my Tortoiseshell Red M101N pen so I can post in this thread too!?

I brought one fountain pen with me for a long weekend trip to Victoria, BC:
proxy.php

It’s one of my better writers: a red M205 with a steel EF nib. It got a lot of use over the weekend writing letters at the Empress, and a couple of the concierges took notice.

Top Bottom