What's new

Show Your Grillz! Fatboy PIF.

Hope you guyz and galz had a great Christmas! End of the year is coming up and it's a good time for a PIF to start 2018.

I've always loved the style and flair of the old time lather catchers so let's see 'em. Share pics of your big grillz razors. (No Grilled DE? Single edge are OK too.) One submission wins a Fatboy. Already have a Fatboy? Submit anyway please. (See next paragraph).

No grilled razor or Fatboy? Jump in and tell us why you should get the Fatboy since the winner can choose to award the prize to another participant. This option will give the winner a chance to spread the Fatboyjoy and rake in the Karma.

Starting it off with a Famex, timeless style and a great shave (if you are careful :001_smile).
100_9028.JPG

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I'd like to be in for my brother in law.

Here's my SE, I have no lather catcher DEs, Sledge.
20171104_111051.jpg

I'd like to be in for my brother in law.

Here's my SE, I have no lather catcher DEs, Sledge.

SE is great since there aren't too many DE with grillz.

"the winner can choose to award the prize to another participant." Ask your brother in law to participate with a post on why he should get the Fatboy. Creative, funny, off the wall, all good. Attach a pic of him needing a shave, etc.

Lather Catcher - Un Lather Catcher

I'm in as I just got my friend into wet shaving with one of my Gillette OT and want to get him to the next level (eventually).
DSC01942.JPG

Tempting! A nice Fatboy is one of the last razors I want to get to complete my small collection of daily users, as I have no adjustable.

Not in though. I’ll let someone else take this one in. Way to go @HDSledge!

No grill DE nor SE either. Born in 58 and knowing FB was first produced in 58 would live to have one to compliment my 63 Slim.

I'm in .

My Slim
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No grilled razor or Fatboy in my possession.
I'd like to be considered, please -- I do love the vintage Gillettes, especially those for my birthday quarter.
That's not possible with a Fatboy for me, but it's such a piece of shaving history that I'd love to try it, with an eye toward re-PIFing it at some point.

I'm in but will give it away to another participant (trust me I need the karma points!!)

I have only SE lather catcher so here are a few:

IMG_5046.jpg

o0l7y.jpg

Razor532-JAHenkelsRapide-1910-Ex_03.jpg

s-l400 (1).jpg

77225483-BCF2-451C-88F3-6030C438E421.jpeg

My only grilled razor. Still haven’t tried it. Actually haven’t tried a Fatboy either. And Fatboy February is coming!

I don’t have an open grill myself chaps. I’ve only recently gotten in to DE shaving after restoring some vintage Valet and Wilkinson Sword SE razors.

I’ve settled on the fact my next proper vintage razor will be a fat boy. The reviews and love you guys here have for yours speak volumes, so I’m looking forward to picking one up in the near future.

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Can't, for the life of me, find my lather catchers. I'll blame the girlfriend this time.

Only one I have to shoot today is this Gem junior. Not in, but here's the pic. Great PIF!!

full

Not in, great pics...no grills for shaving that is and I'm pretty content with my Parker Variant. Unless someone thinks I should get the Fatboy and prove myself wrong. LOL

Top Bottom