What's new

Show your Dr. Grabows

Mike H

Instagram Famous
My only Grabow belonged to my father in law. I gave it to his son this fall. That left me with out any. When I told a friend the story, he gave me a this Regal Adjustomatic. He said it was ghosted with a rose scent. Works fine for me as a dedicated Lakeland pipe.

If you got em, post em.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I have not seen one like that for sale OTC at any of the smoke shops I've been in. There is not a thing wrong with a Dr. Grabow...they have been around for...decades. A classic.

Here's a Grand Duke billiard and a Royalton bulldog that I picked up. The Grand Duke was a couple of years ago and the Royalton was about six months ago. I threw Dad's old Yello-Bole billiard from the 1950s in the background just for the fish...the halibut.

DSC_0001 (2).JPG

I have not seen one like that for sale OTC at any of the smoke shops I've been in. There is not a thing wrong with a Dr. Grabow...they have been around for...decades. A classic.

Here's a Grand Duke billiard and a Royalton bulldog that I picked up. The Grand Duke was a couple of years ago and the Royalton was about six months ago. I threw Dad's old Yello-Bole billiard from the 1950s in the background just for the fish...the halibut.

View attachment 934762
All I said was that Yello-Bole (halibut) is good enough for Jehovah

This one belonged to my Great Uncle (as did the pipe stand). I'm guessing it's from the '60s, as were most of his possessions. I've never used it, and don't really know the story behind the tape around the shank or what would happen if I removed it... Uncle Nap passed away in his late '80s and smoked his pipes and Chesterfield cigarettes until the bitter end...
IMG_20181213_2324599.jpg

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
This one belonged to my Great Uncle (as did the pipe stand). I'm guessing it's from the '60s, as were most of his possessions. I've never used it, and don't really know the story behind the tape around the shank or what would happen if I removed it... Uncle Nap passed away in his late '80s and smoked his pipes and Chesterfield cigarettes until the bitter end...
View attachment 935020

What a great piece of family history. Thanks for sharing!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Above, a couple of my dads old pipes. Red lacquered Viscount and a Silver Duke that lost its spade.

Last edited:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
My first pipe was your standard blister pack Grabow I still have it but it doesn't get used too much. A few years ago I picked up this Tru-Grain Lovat just because I have never seen another one like it

proxy.php

Top Bottom