What's new

Show us your pipe racks/storage/cabinets

My primary pipe cabinet, a few over half of my pipes. All others are scattered about in various racks and boxes, etc. My wife told me to have it built as a Christmas present a few years ago. She thought it would limit my pipe accumulation. She was wrong. But still, it is a very nice cabinet.
proxy.php

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I've got a "Peterson Sherlock Holmes Classic Collection" pipe rack in route, but can't for the life of me find the second "Peterson The Return of Sherlock Holmes Collection" rack anywhere.
The second is newer by a considerable amount, you'd think more people would carry it. Looks like I have to design one of these up as well.
Classic
peterson-dublin-pipe-stand-rack_1_483efe8978ea16a9e9ec1a701ad2c881.jpg

Return
peterson-dublin-return-sherlock_1_4d590cbaa7604d07ef8436f81e543109.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I've got a "Peterson Sherlock Holmes Classic Collection" pipe rack in route, but can't for the life of me find the second "Peterson The Return of Sherlock Holmes Collection" rack anywhere.
The second is newer by a considerable amount, you'd think more people would carry it. Looks like I have to design one of these up as well.
Classic
View attachment 1495013
Return
View attachment 1495015
And...
The shop just sent me an email saying "sorry, the last one we had was damaged, we'll issue a refund".
So I guess I'm making two.

Here's the Return:

Image1.png

Classic
View attachment 1495013
Return
View attachment 1495015

There is one here...

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Reactions: ctr

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Once I build the wet bar in this space I’ll be using this dresser. My opened tins and small jars will go in the top two drawers and the rest of it will be filled with unopened tins and larger mason jars. I still need to get a pipe rack big enough to keep all my pipes in one place.
1BB935D9-7BA2-449A-BCFA-52BD6CDF0BBC.jpeg

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
Once I build the wet bar in this space I’ll be using this dresser. My opened tins and small jars will go in the top two drawers and the rest of it will be filled with unopened tins and larger mason jars. I still need to get a pipe rack big enough to keep all my pipes in one place.
View attachment 1505210

That looks like WC Fields' nightstand!

When Mrs. Columbo and I first got married, we used to keep all our booze on a little side table just like that in our dining room, until we finally were able to install our first bar.

Now as I puff away in our elder years, I glance over at our giant bar ... and wonder if Mrs. Columbo ate all the bar snacks again.

Great looking stuff here. I hate to admit it, but I fall into the Codger category. I have stuff scattered all over the place. I clean pipes when they absolutely need it. Just about every vulcanite stem is oxidized somewhat. My collection of pipes runs from the Grabows to a couple of Dunhills, but the majority of them are Peterson, Stanwell, Bari and that type. I really like the old gnarled look of the Custombilts (the one next to the meerschaum bulldog) and would probably collect more of those if I needed any more pipes. Anyway, this is the stuff sitting next to my chair. KISS method for me.
20220823_053153-1_2.jpg

Top Bottom