What's new

Show us your PETS.

Our six month old cat Boba Pearl. She’s the kids’ first pet 😁

9DEA736B-6017-4C4B-96A5-B29C6C7A45E5.jpeg
8C14DABD-6759-4F3A-A876-BC45CCB576A8.jpeg

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
Looks like she might have some German Sheppard in her?
Absolutely a herding dog of mixed origin. Loves to stock prey and has that menacing approach that could be off putting to other dogs. Unfortunately the prey is at the dog park and not the pasture. Those days are mostly over now, still locks on but doesn’t chase. Yugoslavian Shepherd or Sarplaninac might be in the blood line somewhere. A great friend.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Absolutely a herding dog of mixed origin. Loves to stock prey and has that menacing approach that could be off putting to other dogs. Unfortunately the prey is at the dog park and not the pasture. Those days are mostly over now, still locks on but doesn’t chase. Yugoslavian Shepherd or Sarplaninac might be in the blood line somewhere. A great friend.
Excellent. Best dog we ever had was a German Shepherd. Very protective of what he thought was his. Which was everything within the yard.

We pretty much just inherit farm dogs (whatever is free) now. They can be some of the best dogs as well. But nothing beats a solid bloodline IMO. There are traits and instincts that are bread that can’t be found in mutts.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thank you.

Thank you I have been lucky with my girls.
I have (for only one reason, mostly, because they are the sex that shows up at my door) had mostly boy cats over the years. But the girls are (in our experience) MUCH more gentle in play than the boys.

"Personality" in animals are so individual!

This is Tank. I rescued him a little over a year ago. His weight is a little over 90lbs now. He will be 2yrs of age on the 19th of this month. He is goofy as they come and has on heck of a personality to say the least. I didn't realize I could love this "little" guy so much.
20210703_112958.jpg
20210625_202739.jpg

Not seen that breed before, have similar markings to Bengals, are they athletic and very active like Bengals too?
I hadn't either when I first got her. Egyptian Mau's are actually spotted tabbies.They are can be very active. She was an old lady and quieted down quite a bit, but, when she was younger she was into everything.

Fun fact, Mau's are the fastest of the domestic cats. They have an excess skin belly pooch that lets them extend their rear legs further.

I think Mau meansd cat in Egyptian.

Reactions: saj
These two goofs. Great Bernese (boy) and a Landseer Newfie (girl).

I am super mad at them right now though as they escaped from their dumb@$$ dog walker yesterday and terrorized the neighbours. The Newf jumped up on and scratched a teenager and he freaked. Cops were called and the whole 9 yards. All is good as the dogs didn’t really bite anyone but when 260lbs of excited and hyper puppy runs at most people, it is pretty scary. 👎

D9D57362-B00C-4F03-B25A-7147686899F0.jpeg

Top Bottom