What's new

Show us your Military Unit patch/badge/seal

VA-145 Swordsmen. A-6 squadron assigned to CV-61 USS Ranger.
6a9dafe3403c4ea0a356a4bc78a79d9ba2a9352486ea6399a992369deb88366f__75869.1591300009.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Thank you Brother.

I was an AMH for my active duty (88-92); Made E3 twice and didn't make 3rd class due to no advancements in my rate my last year.

I went in the reserves as an SN, converted to a Fireman, put on DC3, and then crossrated to MA3. Spent Jan 93- Jul 2003 in the reserves.
Small world! I was the DCA on the Guided Missile Cruiser I was on!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
If I showed you my patches & unit (challenge) coins, I'd be cheating as they were gifts thanking me for donations.
You all are looking good.
@luvmysuper any chance the Veteran & Active Duty Badges will be making a comeback with the latest software update?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
If I showed you my patches & unit (challenge) coins, I'd be cheating as they were gifts thanking me for donations.
You all are looking good.
@luvmysuper any chance the Veteran & Active Duty Badges will be making a comeback with the latest software update?
I can check with the owners and see.
We have a lot of stuff going on behind the scene, and high priority functionality items are getting the funding first.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Although Ireland was neutral in WWII, many Irishmen served in the British and American armies during the war. My father, a Galway man, proudly served in the London Irish Rifles in the invasions of Sicily and Italy.

orig-london-irish-regiment-rifles_360_a5c3795aebb528e6b7090f2f0474ecca.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
No, not mine; though my grandfather served on S-boats. I just love this art.

My question is this: By what means does the fierce-looking Batfish "see" what is seen through the periscope? :mellow:

View attachment 1337377

It might be a better question for Joe Rogan. :a39: :lol:

AA
The human eye transmits light patterns to the brain and creates what we perceive the eyes to "see".
The periscope is just one more "eye", giving a perspective in addition to the ones through his other two eyes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom