What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Show us your mech mod!

Just got my first mech and to say I'm happy with it is an understatement. This is what I've been searching for with vaping!

$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Single 18650 A-MOD SMPL clone with a Freakshow RDA. Quad coil running at .2 ohms and the liquid is Vampire Vape Heisenberg, hence the funky blue colour. Bags of flavour and huge clouds.. I could not ask for more

Noisy Cricket with Petri v1.5 clone. Love this tiny beast!

I've been using my RX200 for the past 4 months, but once I received this my Reuleaux has shared custody of my hand.

Camera sucks, it gets a beating, I work construction, and carry it all the time. Subzero comp mod, copper tactical warhead, 20AWG royal 4 wrap 2 coil(1/8 bit) Brown lgs, imren purples for batteries.

Top Bottom