What's new

show us your Lighters

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
A few I found lying around

$1432767619544997148586.jpg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
My 4 newest Zippos. The top 2 and bottom left are a series by fantasy artist Anna Stokes. The bottom right is called Steampunk Aviator

$0605151128.jpg

I searched and searched and searched, and one day, there it was. Most dependable lighter I own. Adjustable flame, refillable, and it's tough to lose. No one will glom it being that color either. And, the best part, it's cheap! Have three of them in various places around the house.

$image.jpg

Similarly, I find this to be dependable, cheap ($8 at Harbor Freight), and tolerant of cheap/easy to find fuels. Obviously not for lighting pipes, but perfect for cigars.
proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Here are mine. The Xikar Resource is the one I used the most with the pipes. See the New York lighter on the upper right with the Twin Towers? It was made in 2000. I bought it brand new (still had the red seal on it) along with the other four city pipes you see (I PIFed two others that aren't pictured). I carried the NY one for about a week before I put it up. It generated huge interest from some members here, so I am going to donate it for the annual auction we have for breast cancer research. I will probably swap the guts with one of the others that I haven't fueled up yet so it will be practically new.

Attachments

• $lighters.jpg
    $lighters.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 69

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Today, I 'pulled the trigger' and am waiting on a brand new (23yrs old...some say 'rare', in original tin, with instructions and UPC code), 1997 Premier Issue Cigar Aficionado [CA], Lighter (matte black textured finish with the CA plaque affixed to the front & protected with crystal clear enamel coating / laminate for durability [no cheap paper sticker here, boys]).
proxy.php

Zippo Cigar Lighter.jpg

Zippo Cigar Lighter - 1.jpg

Zippo Cigar Lighter - 2.jpg

After postal receipt...I'll replace the standard Zippo liquid gas insert with a Thunderbird - Butane, blue torch, clear bottom tank Insert.

Also, I'll get it engraved with my initials, birth date and the quote...To Smoke is Human; To Smoke Cigars is Divine! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"The most tangible of all visible mysteries [is a Zippo]". Leigh Hunt

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Today, I 'pulled the trigger' and am waiting on a brand new 1998 (22yrs old), Zippo Cigar Aficionado Zippo lighter in original tin, with instructions and UPC code (silver finish with the CA plaque and tobacco leaves ‘engraved’ [oh yeah Baby!!] on the front)
proxy.php

1602897535998.jpeg

After postal receipt...I'll replace the standard Zippo liquid gas insert with a Thunderbird - Butane, blue torch, clear bottom tank Insert.

Also, I'll get it engraved with my initials on the front & my birth date and the quote...To Smoke is Human; To Smoke Cigars is Divine on the back! :thumbsup:

proxy.php

Last edited:
proxy.php
Today, I 'pulled the trigger' and am waiting on a brand new 1998 (22yrs old), Zippo Cigar Aficionado Zippo lighter in original tin, with instructions and UPC code (silver finish with the CA plaque and tobacco leaves ‘engraved’ to the front.
proxy.php

View attachment 1169667

Also, I'll get it engraved with my initials on the front & my birth date and the quote...To Smoke is Human; To Smoke Cigars is Divine on the back! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
Damn that’s sweet! Congrats man👍

I’ve got an Old Boy with the briar. It’s nice. I honestly use standard size Bics more often than anything else. Big flame, easy to use, cheap. I can leave them around without concern. Kinda wish I hadn’t bought that old boy. To think of all the McClelland tins I could’ve bought instead.

I'll get around to posting a pic later, but I have a question . . .

Any place I can buy the casement for a Zippo? I had two old ones, which I converted to the single and double torch inserts for my cigars. Now I need casements for the standard inserts I wish to use for my pipes. Zippo website showed no joy.

Top Bottom