What's new

Show us your Cigar Band Journals! :-)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Cigar Friends:
Although I've been smoking cigars for over 40yrs now, I never thought to saving my cigar bands, many years ago I started to collect and post the bands of the cigars I've smoked. At first my efforts were clumsy and the right 'format/journal' didn't come around until later when I purchased a few of "The Handmade Cigar Collector's Guide & Journal" by Tom Connor (a few dollars off 'the bay'). 😉

This Journal has some cigar info in the first 33pgs, but the best thing is there's 90 pages (I have almost 2 full Journals), in which to 'glue' your cigar bands w/ important info (ring gauge, strength, draw, thoughts , reminiscences etc...). :thumbsup:

My 1st Cigar Band in Journal;

My Cigar Journal -9.jpg

A few of my other Cigar Bands in my Journals;

My Cigar Journal.jpg

My Cigar Journal -1.jpg

My Cigar Journal -2.jpg

My Cigar Journal -3.jpg

My Cigar Journal -4.jpg

My Cigar Journal -5.jpg

My Cigar Journal -6.jpg

My Cigar Journal -7.jpg

My Cigar Journal -8.jpg

So, what's in your cigar journal
proxy.php

proxy.php
“A cigar—it’s not so much a [passion] as the crown and hallmark of pleasure”. Count Leo Tolstoy

Last edited:
Interesting . . . I actually just pulled my first band last night, with an eye to saving it somehow. now I have na idea of how to do it nicely. Thanks.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Interesting . . . I actually just pulled my first band last night, with an eye to saving it somehow. now I have a idea of how to do it nicely. Thanks.
Bakker1964:
plus-one-png.797576
...and go ahead and get a Journal...once you get started...you'll slowly begin to
suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from CJC (cigar journal compulsion), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

fountain-pen-icon-png.860996
[Cigar] "Journaling is like whispering to one's self and listening at the same time". Mina Murray

As cool as this is, it would do me no good. As much as I enjoy cigars, I don't have a refined palette. Either a cigar is good or it isn't. I can never taste all of the flavors in a stick (but I don't have to in order to enjoy it).

This is an interesting idea....I might try setting up one of the notebooks in my Traveler's Notebook system for this purpose. I loved perusing through your entries!

Top Bottom