What's new

Show Us Your BICYCLE(S)!!!!

My 2013 model Orbea Orca in 60cm frame. This has Rolf Prima "Vigor RS OEM" wheels, a Deda 35mm diameter bar and stem, and the Selle Italia "Flite" saddle. I also am running Maxxis Padrone tubeless slicks in 700x25mm.

Currently this is running a 105 10 speed groupset, but will be running 11 speed Ultegra here in a few days ( I am not replacing the crank however).

proxy.php

proxy.php

This is my All City Nature Boy Disc. It is a single speed cyclocross turned commuter. I like it a lot.

~J. Babcock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Giant ATX Elite 0! Going to do some upgrades :)) Overall i like hardtails more than full-suspension bikes.
IMG_20170722_115300.jpg

Used to ride a bit till I crashed 3 years ago. Ain't been the same since. Though I still do repairs and mods for folks.

Was building my apocalypse bike at the time. A minimalist concept, alot of one-off parts, home-made mods.

IMG_4302.JPG

AB9F17C6-9AA9-4ED9-A98B-7D60C5C7CF07.jpeg
Just got it back from the shop so I figured I would post a pic before it gets all dirty. I actually want to spend a little time cleaning some of the dirt that the shop missed. I also bought some Specialized S-Wrap Roubaix Wide handlebar tape today. I haven’t put it on yet but that will finish off this latest rejuvenation effort. The first ride today seemed effortless and I could have sworn it was peddling itself. I love this baby. Not bad for about 14 years old.

IMG_00002442.jpg
Saturday setup, after a market run.

The weekday commute, after a weekend of hauling a girl, groceries, and sporting equipment, is surprisingly light.

OK I will stop posting pictures of this bike now. I have others, but this is what I ride every day.

I just finished tearing down and rehabbing this 1974 Motobecane Grand Touring. My father bought it new in 1974 and it hadn't moved from it's ceiling hooks since I last rode it in 1982 (I'm 50 yrs old). Replaced the saddle, tires, tubes, rim strips, bar tape, hoods, brake pads, toe straps, threw a LOT of degreaser, lubricants, and elbow grease at it, and completely tore down and rebuilt the derailleurs and brake levers and calipers. A fair amount of work but I'm very pleased with the end result.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I just finished tearing down and rehabbing this 1974 Motobecane Grand Touring. My father bought it new in 1974 and it hadn't moved from it's ceiling hooks since I last rode it in 1982 (I'm 50 yrs old). Replaced the saddle, tires, tubes, rim strips, bar tape, hoods, brake pads, toe straps, threw a LOT of degreaser, lubricants, and elbow grease at it, and completely tore down and rebuilt the derailleurs and brake levers and calipers. A fair amount of work but I'm very pleased with the end result.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Very nice! Now THAT'S a REAL Motobecane. Mine's just a fake. Enjoy your rides on it. I wish I still had my Raleigh Record my Dad bought me when I was a teenager. It was stolen when I was about 15 (I'm 55 now). Oh well. Such is life.

Top Bottom