What's new

Show us your best cloud

More like about 8-10 clouds from my orchid into my Ranger bed.

$cloud.jpg

$cloud.jpg

From the Kbox Mini kit - 0.5 ohm, 3.5v and 25 watts with a 70/30 liquid. Not the biggest I've managed but it'll fill a room pretty quickly :001_rolle

Good stuff guys. I used to do cloud chasing and was sponsored and won some events, got dropped due to bad team management/communication. Moved on to flavor chasing instead, YMMV I like it better here in FlavorTown

Good stuff guys. I used to do cloud chasing and was sponsored and won some events, got dropped due to bad team management/communication. Moved on to flavor chasing instead, YMMV I like it better here in FlavorTown
Interesting. I mainly go for flavour now as well, but not to the point of going to mesh.

^ oh yeah. While some in the high end community still live their mesh, I pass on it. I started vaping in the mesh era, then silica, then ekowool, and finally the cotton. For me the cotton is best and most user friendly of the three. While I can't knock a well-prepped mesh build, it's not worth it to me. YVMV (your vape may vary)

I never tried the mesh, but there is a big difference in cotton to me. Well, in the whole whopping two that I have tried. I really do NOT like the coil master organic. All I can taste is cotton. The cotton bacon on the other hand, I'm liking that one a lot so far.

I never tried the mesh, but there is a big difference in cotton to me. Well, in the whole whopping two that I have tried. I really do NOT like the coil master organic. All I can taste is cotton. The cotton bacon on the other hand, I'm liking that one a lot so far.
Tried Muji, Rayon, Pima Cotton, and Cotton Bacon V2. Cotton Bacon V2 is all I use now :thumbup:

Top Bottom