What's new

SHOW US YER DENS!

I love looking at shave dens!
Bring ‘em on!
AC91FB9F-5066-47CF-808A-F6B71D39A6ED.jpeg

Last edited:
My shave den evolution from the start of DE shaving was this...
20210103_210353.jpg

Then I discovered & joined B&B...and required an upgrade to this...
20201214_132557.jpg

I thought I was cured of BAD but apparently I am just in denial so I needed an extension for all the brushes..
Just completed this today...
20210103_210558.jpg

20210103_210636.jpg

20210103_194139.jpg

or this one:

Holy Sheeeeeed! What a selection!
Silly question but does soap and cream expire?

I’ve found it depends on the type of soap (i.e soft like a croap or hard like a triple milled). The scent tends to fade on the softer soaps, but they’re still fine.

For creams, I find they dry out and the scent can fade. But they’re still good once you add some H20.

You think??? Ya, suffered a stretch of SAD a few years back. Haven’t been tempted too much of late except for a couple to try from new artisans.

Fortunately, not too tempted by the hardware side...
You only know you have too much because your soap is in one place. Big mistake. 😜

Whereas I have soaps on my bathroom counter, in my home office desk, in a box in the basement and at my cottage. I don’t know exactly how many soaps I own, so how can I confidently tell myself that I have too many?

This is my den so far, I have only been doing this for 2 1/2 months
I have 4 more Simpson’s on the way, an SV Cubebe, and Captain Large Copper bowl.
And my Stainless Timeless will be here Tuesday.
View attachment 1203997
Great looking collection of Simpson brushes!! 4 more on the way...?? Wow..!!
It is very obvious you need to extend your den to at least 4 (6) times larger than what you have now... 😆 😀 😁

Top Bottom