What's new

Show off your Swiss Army Knife!

I am 60+ and for most of my life (at least since I was 10 or 11) I have always carried a Swiss Army Knife. There have been many over the years, some lost, some found, but there is always one nearby. Here is my most recent SAK. Post a pic of your Swiss Army Knife.
20200517_153928_resized.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Always carries one as a child... Victorinox, of course. I know Wengers are real too, but.

My K31 bayo may even be Victorinox, need to check.

People mod them too. Wood scales, anybody?

AA

Legion

Staff member
I have a number of them, scattered around the house and in the car.

But when I was a kid my father had this one, and I always wanted one like it, since in the 70's it was the fanciest one you could get, with all the doohickies. To a little kid that made it the coolest pocket knife in the world.

Anyway, when my father passed away I found it and restored it as much as I could. It was pretty gross, and the tip is broken off the main blade, but I gave it a good clean, oil, and sharpened it up. I will probably give it to my daughter when she is old enough.
ACF4FB40-922B-4CAD-B95A-76EA014FEC26.jpeg

Bought for me a few years ago in Lucerne, Switzerland, not far from the factory where they are made, by my girlfriend for my birthday. I wanted the simplest model that still includes a pair of scissors - a thicker one would just stay in a drawer.

Attachments

• P1010357.JPG
    P1010357.JPG
    8.4 MB · Views: 15

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
People mod them too. Wood scales, anybody?

AA
[/QUOTE]
Just like Macgyver‘s in the original series.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
These are the ones I have without standard celidor or alox scales.

IMG_20200520_222022_edit.jpg

On the left, there's four version of the Wenger Traveler. Brushed stainless Traveler, Evowood 14 with walnut scales, SwissBuck Sidekick in collaboration with Buck Knives, and Soft Touch 14, which has a nice grippy, kind of rubbery feeling scale.

Left of those is a buffalo horn scaled Victorinox Huntsman. It's a factory model, but there's no cross or other shield on this knife. Tweezers are aluminium headed.

Last item is a brushed stainless Wenger Pocket Tool Chest.

All my others are pretty standard, except maybe this commemorative Spartan supporting Team GB in the '96 Olympics.

IMG_20200520_222957.jpg

These are the ones I have without standard celidor or alox scales.

View attachment 1102754

On the left, there's four version of the Wenger Traveler. Brushed stainless Traveler, Evowood 14 with walnut scales, SwissBuck Sidekick in collaboration with Buck Knives, and Soft Touch 14, which has a nice grippy, kind of rubbery feeling scale.

Left of those is a buffalo horn scaled Victorinox Huntsman. It's a factory model, but there's no cross or other shield on this knife. Tweezers are aluminium headed.

Last item is a brushed stainless Wenger Pocket Tool Chest.

All my others are pretty standard, except maybe this commemorative Spartan supporting Team GB in the '96 Olympics.

View attachment 1102756
Nice collection! :pipe:

Top Bottom