What's new

Show Me Your Collection

@The Vez what I meant by no duplicates (in that particular pic) is just that. Each and every razor is a variation of a particular type. Example the red tips and blue tips are USA all variations, Brit versions and Brit Rocket versions all lined up which do look to be identical but each is a variation. Look at these Blues, U.S. Short TTO, U.S. standard, Brit Blue and Brit Blue Rocket. My total is approx 1100 I do have tons of duplicates I buy allot of estate sale lots. If not for estate sales I would not be able to afford to have this hobby.

$image.jpg

Last edited:
@The Vez what I meant by no duplicates (in that particular pic) is just that. Each and every razor is a variation of a particular type. Example the red tips and blue tips are USA all variations, Brit versions and Brit Rocket versions all lined up which do look to be identical but each is a variation. Look at these Blues, U.S. Short TTO, U.S. standard, Brit Blue and Brit Blue Rocket. My total is approx 1100 I do have tons of duplicates I buy allot of estate sale lots. If not for estate sales I would not be able to afford to have this hobby.

Looks like I need to go hang out with you and learn how to find and buy at Estate Sales. Wow! Where in SoCal do you live? Are you taking students in at this time? :lol: I am in the Inland Empire by the way.

Very nice collections. I love the display cabinets.
No doubt, looks so much better than in a box or drawer.

I heard IKEA, where else do you guys score those cabinets?

Mormon bridge, for whatever reason your display setup looks like what I have envisioned. Where did you score those shelves? Most of my razors are in the 1930s, so I'm trying to keep to the period with the display shelves as well.

Matt71, I scored the glass display case at an antique store here in Omaha. I've never seen another one like it around here. I've been looking at some more display cases on Amazon, and have spotted a couple interesting ones. I'll try to post a link if you would like. There was one in particular that had a 1930's look to it. If I jump on it I'll post photos. Unfortunately, my washer and dryer had to be replaced this week, so most of my hobby stuff is on hold.

I showed my wife this thread. All she said was, "I wonder what their wives have to say about those collections"?
I asked her if she would rather me to collect razors, or girlfriends, like other guys I know. She said razors, but keep it within reason.

In all honesty Dalton Gang, I am pretty sure my fiancé hates my fascination with vintage razors, however sometimes she is supportive of it. I think she understands there are worse things I could be hooked on.

I've cut way back and all fits inside and on this stand.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Custom Razor drawer:

proxy.php

Free Range Heads box:

proxy.php

SE box:

proxy.php

Injector box:

proxy.php

Top Bottom