What's new

Show Me Your Collection

@Floyd if I had to pick just one razor to keep my choice hands down would be my Wade & Butcher DE. In my opinion of the hundreds of razors I have ever used this one delivers the best shave. Mine has been modded to accept standard DE blades by rounding the base of the posts.

$image.jpg

$image.jpg

$image.jpg

Here is my collection as it stands. I have nearly everything I set out to get since starting just over a year ago. I enjoy using many of these on occasion. For modern razors I have a ATT Kronos S2, Merkur Progress, and a Wolfman WRH1-OC set to arrive this week. I tend to use the NEWs mostly and the #15 & #16. Apologies for the last sideways pic but wanted to show the case. Got it at IKEA.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 215
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 215
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 213
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 212
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 214
Very nice collection you have some quality pieces in there. Can you post a few pics of you SS fishing set please?

Thanks Gary! I was lucky to be able to grab a few quality pieces along the way. Unfortunately some of them were quality priced as well! I really like my 1907 single ring since it has everything including the warranty card. The US Army Khaki is also complete. Here are a few more pics of the Fishing set. Its a 1957 (C 1). This set looks like it may have been used once or twice. The tackle box has some crazing and rough spots but the internal pieces look pretty good for their age. I really had to have this one since my other hobby is fishing. If they made a golf set I would have all bases covered.

Attachments

• $IMG_3304.jpg
    $IMG_3304.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 212
  • $IMG_3305.jpg
    $IMG_3305.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 205
  • $IMG_3306.jpg
    $IMG_3306.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 207
Hello men, I would like to add my small collection to this thread as well. But first, I have to say you fellows are a hard act to follow. I am thrilled to see such fine examples and enthusiasm for this hobby. You men are great! And thanks for sharing.
Now here's mine-
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435731206.343212.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435731244.759423.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435731258.525915.jpg

I will also post some photos of the individual shelves of the second cabinet in my next post.

Stunning collections. Very choice, high class pieces in great/excellent condition as far as the eye can see. WAY more than I would ever dream to obtain. Beautiful display cases, very appealing and classy.

Lovely collections gentlemen :thumbup:
Gary I'm impressed someone with more razors than me :001_smile
Seriously great collection :w00t:
Alan you have some lovely sets :thumbup: I always enjoy seeing what you've brought out to shave with in your SOTD posts.

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome response thus far. They are definitely some works of art, labors of love and inspirations to those of use newbies. Thank you for sharing.

My pride and joy non adjustable TTO's no duplicates in here.
Gary, what do you mean by that? Are you referring to the fact that they are all different date codes? (Are you collecting one from each year?) Or are there manufacturing/design differences in each one you have?

Gary and Alan thanks for posting. I showed this to my wife in an effort to show my modest collection of 25+ razors is not unusual. She looked at your collection, shook her head, and said don't get any ideas!

I have no need to post a picture of the handful of razors I have now. Just look at the collection Gary H has. He has the one I have and then a whole beck of a lot more. Gary, that is one heck of an impressive amount razors. How many do you have exactly?

Gary, that is one heck of an impressive amount razors. How many do you have exactly?
I doubt he even knows. He said he's got many more stashed away, right? LOL.

Man I thought I had a LOT of razors, until I saw his collection. I knew he was a collector, but I had no idea...

Top Bottom