What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Show Me Your Build

Prof. Moriarty

Contributor
Thanks! Just had a quick look online. They seem ok.

Yes, overall, I'm a single coil guy. Been looking for a single coil RDA for some time.
Only issue with them is if you have a tendency to overdrip. Mine is setup on a squonker with the bf pin so I don't have that issue but because of the placement of the airholes you could run into issues.
Flavour is fantastic for them as is the price point for a genuine. Can only highly recommend it, been using mine for a month now and am very happy with it.

sfeile

Moderator Emeritus
Been getting behind on my posting, so here's some eye candy. Sorry the photos aren't the greatest.

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

DSC_0065.JPG

DSC_0068.JPG

Anyone still building coils
I still build coils but it's really out of necessity now, not hobby. I run 24g kanthal wrapped around a 2.5mm jig. Ohms out at .34 every time. I used to build fused Claptons, aliens, staples, ect. when I was dripping but now I just run an RTA and DIY my juice. Pretty boring!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sfeile

Moderator Emeritus
Anyone still building coils
Still doing it occasionally. Vaping on my Peerless RDA right now with a 4 coil staged heating type set-up.

Been kind of lazy though to be honest. A tank is just easier when I'm out at the forge.

Ice-Man

Moderator Emeritus
I still build coils but it's really out of necessity now, not hobby. I run 24g kanthal wrapped around a 2.5mm jig. Ohms out at .34 every time. I used to build fused Claptons, aliens, staples, ect. when I was dripping but now I just run an RTA and DIY my juice. Pretty boring!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yep same here still have the odd urge to build a wild coil now and again as for the juice same DIY

Here I am :)
Still building coils for the family..
I only build for myself now, my friends seem to buy ready made unscrew old one put new one in job done.

Ice-Man

Moderator Emeritus
Still doing it occasionally. Vaping on my Peerless RDA right now with a 4 coil staged heating type set-up.

Been kind of lazy though to be honest. A tank is just easier when I'm out at the forge.
True Shawn!! but you gotta get back into it

Ice-Man

Moderator Emeritus
Right I'm still on tanks as its hard to drip while driving lol, fire and go for me lol now that's being lazy....

I know this thread hasn't seen any action in nearly a month, but I thought I'd throw mine up here. I totally didn't know B&B had a vape sub-forum because I haven't been on regularly in years. Browsing this place is bad for my wallet lol.

Big @zz ribbon claptons, Bic pen for scale.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom