What's new

Shout Out to Feather Blades

I am reluctantly tossing my last Feather DE blade today. I have lost count at how many shaves I got from this blade, probably well over 20 shaves. I shave once every 3 or 4 days, so this blade was always working on a fairly heavy beard. I still have a few months supply of lesser blades to work through so I'm probably good until after Christmas, but when all my other blades are exhausted I'm buying more Feathers, no matter how much they cost.

Cliff
Seattle, WA
IMG_0086.JPG

I can buy them at a local Pharmacy for $7 for 10. I don't find them overly sharp and after shave 2 they're perfection.

That sounds like a pretty decent price. I'm finding them on Amazon for 50 blades for $22.95, excluding tax.

They must be my favorites as I have about 250 left. I don't find them as magical or terrifying as some and, like most of my blades, 3-5 shaves and I'm done. I prefer using fresher blades but being a tightwad by nature and having the habits of my New England ancestors, I hate tossing something that still works completely fine. It's my OCD that wins that argument!

Top Bottom