What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
The meds help, Rave. Ask Mike. He takes mine and Cal's (don't tell Big Nurse).

When I dont, I get this nurse.

c2fdb7479da7332f529718ef953b7171.jpg

When I take more, I get this nurse.

24493859636_8b1d0162cd_b.jpg

What would anyone do?

I've got problems. I'm stuck with this guy.

dc.jpg

They're trying to convince me to do prep. I keep telling them I don't need it, that it's a conspiracy but they don't believe me.

I'll never crack!

bw.png

If I had not been comatose from reading honing threads, I would have found out sooner about the pinups. Definitely need more meds to get through the honing. And I hear the pinups go wild when fully medicated.

Anyway, I also heard that if I can increase my B&B celebrity stature, I’ll be allowed in the seclusion room with my favorite pinup and a shaving cream that has both great slickness and excellent cushion!

So...

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
If I had not been comatose from reading honing threads, I would have found out sooner about the pinups. Definitely need more meds to get through the honing. And I hear the pinups go wild when fully medicated.

Anyway, I also heard that if I can increase my B&B celebrity stature, I’ll be allowed in the seclusion room with my favorite pinup and a shaving cream that has both great slickness and excellent cushion!

So...

Only with a straight razor (or so they tell me). I prefer a nice 5/8 for the seclusion room shaves.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Brilliant raid, Rave. Knowing Cal he will miss the fluid. Regardless of where he is or what he's doing, he's on the juice.

Happy shaves, and I hope he doesn't catch you, but public confessions usually lead to the lockup.

Good thing you like the seclusion room.

Jim

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Brilliant raid, Rave. Knowing Cal he will miss the fluid. Regardless of where he is or what he's doing, he's on the juice.

Happy shaves, and I hope he doesn't catch you, but public confessions usually lead to the lockup.

Good thing you like the seclusion room.

Jim
:thumbup: I let him know lol: P.S. I raided your old room at BOSC looking for meds. Mike has been hoarding more than his share.

Last edited:

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
:thumbup: I let him know lol: P.S. I raided your old room at BOSC looking for meds. Mike has been hoarding more than his share.

OCD Elixer.246.jpg

I have a warehouse filled. Well, more than one warehouse. In other words, you don't have to worry about running out, Rave.

OCD Enhancer. Why go to all this trouble? You know why! (meme).jpg

Founders of BOSC are covered for several lifetimes. Regular members of the asylum? Probably only one or two lifetimes.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom