What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters
I just ordered 3 different bottles of Chatillon Lux aftershaves, Clubman Musk and Special Reserve, WCS matte black safety razor and Oriental duck fat shave soap. I’m also bidding on 3 different vintage German safety razors.

Just to keep a little BOSC cred, I ordered three Karve OC plates and a Wunderbar on the day they dropped. Actually, about the minute the OC plates dropped. Refresh, refresh, refresh....

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Ha! Good one.

The voices in my head told me bottom center is "23" and I can almost make it out, but they're all smarter than I am. ;)
Nice try Mike. All of them but the bottom center one can be properly managed. That one requires more intensive treatment.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
What does it mean if I see a picture of a razor in each? Asking for a “friend”...
Oh, that's not good, that's not good at all. :scared:

I think further testing is indicated upload_2018-5-1_15-43-59.png Please have your "friend" click on the link and when finished come back here to sign in. Of course, they are free to chose what they want, but they are only fooling themselves. :letterk1:

Last edited:
Def a category 3 Shaving Crazy. I have MAD in the worst way. Constantly having to explain purchases to my SO. Only been at it for about a year. I have 3 Razors, 3 Brushes, and about 20 soaps. Nice to know I fit in here though!

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Def a category 3 Shaving Crazy. I have MAD in the worst way. Constantly having to explain purchases to my SO. Only been at it for about a year. I have 3 Razors, 3 Brushes, and about 20 soaps. Nice to know I fit in here though!

BOSC.2.Experiments Trump Purchases.jpg

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Welcome to the newly committed inmates.

big nurse has assured me..jpg

Today's Rule Number One: Don't believe anything Big Nurse tells you. Make sure she knows you're following this rule.

BOSC fantasy material big nurse (meme).jpg

She found out what happens when you cross someone trying to comply with the rule of the day.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I couldn't figure out which affiliation to drop. Decided if they can't figure out my name is "Clay", to bad, so sad for them. :)

I'm in.
Ah, so they caught you while you were trying to figure out signature line lol. That's what you get for being so OCD. That will be double the dosage of medication for you tonight. Welcome to Bedlam Clay!
upload_2017-10-22_20-18-53.png

Top Bottom