What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters
Aha!

At least I never mislaid it then.
Saves me pointing fingers at the missus and checking the inside of the washing machine.

Welcome to the madhouse Doug! :thumbup:

I think Big Nurse was expecting you, I didn't even speak to Guido, he had your blazer ready!
upload_2018-11-22_23-38-17.png

It's time to get in line with the rest of us now. :letterk1: :laugh:
upload_2018-11-22_23-40-0.png

Went to see that movie when it came out, all those years ago.

I don't think any other film has moved me so much as that one did.
Can't watch it anymore, not all the way through.

I have friends who call their wives Nurse Ratched when they are being nagged at.
My wife doesn't know who I'm talking about when I call her that. :001_unsur :302:

**stands in line**

Went to see that movie when it came out, all those years ago.

I don't think any other film has moved me so much as that one did.
Can't watch it anymore, not all the way through.

I have friends who call their wives Nurse Ratched when they are being nagged at.
My wife doesn't know who I'm talking about when I call her that. :001_unsur :302:

**stands in line**

Hilarious satire I can’t watch because it’s too real - Terry Gilliam’s Brazil.

Alright, i voted here too to make it official. When i rediscovered wetshaving in end 2011, i soon became stage 3. Since then, i went down, let's say to 2. So i voted 2. By the end of 2012, i had bought enough razors and blades to see me to the afterlife and soaps for a decade. Moreover, i don't care much about soaps anymore. The razor and the technique are the most important parts. If you master those, any soap will give the same shave and the rest is just waste of money. I still suffer from occasional, mild SBAD, but i have limited it to periods of festivities. In deed, this is a dangerous period, because of Christmas.

Good luck to stage 3 shavers!

Thanks for allowing me the privilege to join such a prestigious group of crazies. :a14::a16:
:laugh: You're more than welcome Go-T.

I'm sure Guido and Big Nurse have something going on, but I've no idea what that something is.

Here's your brand new straitjacket blazer:
upload_2018-12-17_14-49-48.png

First off I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I'm Not crazy.

But somehow, I seem to have lost the plot about saving money by going to DE shaving.

Before anyone says anything, I must add that most of the stuff will be gifts for a couple of good buddies, my dad and future brother in law.

So here goes I think I must have gotten (all in less than 3 weeks):
300 blades, 6 safety razors, 5 soaps, 3 brushes, 1 stand, 1 after shave and 2 pre-shave oils.

I haven't officially started DE shaving actually emmm....

Top Bottom