What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I'm definitely falling in BOSC category 3. I'll have to try and add a little crazy crown on my avatar...

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I'm definitely falling in BOSC category 3. I'll have to try and add a little crazy crown on my avatar...
Welcome to Bedlam. Your signature looks nice. Feel free to come up with your own BOSC Crown avatar. Just make sure it is not the red and yellow. Those colors are reserved for the founding looneys. Here's some medication from Nurse Ratched. It's best taken liberally and often.
upload_2017-10-22_20-18-53.png

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.

Welcome, Brandon.

Big Nurse has pills. Better to cheek them. Mostly we save 'em up to enhance our Saturday afternoon shaves (you know, for church Sunday). Nothing like 17,000 mg of Thorazine half an hour before lathering up.

I have it on good authority Big Nurse and her buddies have been banned from this thread but be careful in other conversations.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Welcome to another inmate of our sane, if dark and sometimes unsettling, little corner.

Our Kool-Aid is the best!

XXX_OCD.jpg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I recently downloaded and began using an app to track my shaves on my phone...I didn't realize I had over 80 razors. Not to mention all the blades, soaps, aftershaves, etc. You just don't think about it until you set up a catalog and record it. Which is something only a crazy person needs to do with their shave equipment.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
1573733809259.png

We could make a tasteless pinup calendar of our nurses and sell it to raise money to redecorate the seclusion room.

1573733554409.png

Good find, sir.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Raven Koenes

My precious!
How do you all get so lucky? This is the nurse that Ratched sends to administer my meds. What did I ever do? :crying:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
All my nurses are beautiful because I take my meds, and few other peoples meds too. :letterk1: If I skip I start noticing their bulky forearm tattoos.

proxy.php

Raven Koenes

My precious!
All my nurses are beautiful because I take my meds, and few other peoples meds too. :letterk1: If I skip I start noticing their bulky forearm tattoos.
Rave, some nurses look better when you're wearing the Veg.

Vlad, now that's a shot giver.
Nice thinking Jim. I tried wearing the Veg to make her look better. It only sets her off thinking I've wet the bed. I don't want to take enough meds to where nurse looks hot. I don't want any meds. I don't need any meds. The thing is I don't really belong here. It's you guys, you are the one's who are crazy not me. What I really don't understand is how come every time I get loose an ambulance shows up with orderlies and I end up back here?

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Nice thinking Jim. I tried wearing the Veg to make her look better. It only sets her off thinking I've wet the bed. I don't want to take enough meds to where nurse looks hot. I don't want any meds. I don't need any meds. The thing is I don't really belong here. It's you guys, you are the one's who are crazy not me. What I really don't understand is how come every time I get loose an ambulance shows up with orderlies and I end up back here?

Once you are allowed to shave in the seclusion room (where only straight razors are allowed) things seem much improved.

I know Cal has escaped but seems to me your name is on the masthead, Rave, but, as you know, I'm sometimes very confused.

1573844734866.png

Here's another candidate for the upcoming pinup calendar. If you think she's not hot something is bad wrong.

The meds help, Rave. Ask Mike. He takes mine and Cal's (don't tell Big Nurse). I take Mike's and Zig's. Probably you need to swap with a couple of guys. Maybe three guys. Maybe four. Don't lose hope.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom