What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters
I've just discovered the fantastic selection of soap samples at shavedash. I love samples! Let the experiments begin.

bb.jpg

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I've just discovered the fantastic selection of soap samples at shavedash. I love samples! Let the experiments begin.

View attachment 1021976

Oh, my, someone's loose in the lab again. Just looking at their garb they're probably whipping up more batches of Tabac. I'll have to go back in "the safe room." Curious how Big Nurse allows straight razor shaving there.

Am I the only one who carries their straight razor in their mouth? It does make it had to chew gum.

Speaking of samples. Some are dangerous.

Happy shaves,

Jim

I've just started watching Cris Madens 'Another Cut Above' Shaving videos on youtube from the beginning. He videoed his very first DE shave - pretty BOSC if you ask me. And then after his first shave, he orders an R41 :eek6: and loads of other stuff besides and he's a really humble guy, he's happy to include all of his mistakes and learn everything pretty much from scratch infront of anyone who's crazy enough about shaving to watch each episode like a box set - it's like a B&B journal in video form, I definitely approve :clap::clap:

I've just started watching Cris Madens 'Another Cut Above' Shaving videos on youtube from the beginning. He videoed his very first DE shave - pretty BOSC if you ask me. And then after his first shave, he orders an R41 :eek6: and loads of other stuff besides and he's a really humble guy, he's happy to include all of his mistakes and learn everything pretty much from scratch infront of anyone who's crazy enough about shaving to watch each episode like a box set - it's like a B&B journal in video form, I definitely approve :clap::clap:

Cris is BOSC Category 4 (on the hurricane scale). He used to be a 5, but reigned it in and now calming down towards Cat. 3.

proxy.php

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Any of you crazies seen Cal on your ward? He's been absent a while, and wondered if anyone's heard from him.
I've heard from Cal. He said, "If anyone asks, feel free to tell them that I'm on an extended sabbatical". I gather he's doing fine and living the life of Cal. I do miss him around here.

Top Bottom