What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters
upload_2019-7-23_19-36-7.png

Big Nurse told Guido to hang on to your blazer. She's not sure, but thinks you may have been released from the asylum as BOSC has disappeared from your signature, Charlie.
Oops, it's back!
:laugh: We all like to wander off at times Charlie. But Big Nurse doesn't like that ONE BIT.

Courtesy of Guido, here's your blazer :wink2::
upload_2019-7-23_19-39-54.png

Right! I wandered off to Houston.
I am back and I repent!
It’s the straight and narrow way for me! Where’s my blazer?
Folk wandering off tends to be a bit of an epidemic round here. :letterk1: :laugh:

Straight and narrow? I assume you're talking about razors/razor blades. :001_unsur

No matter what, Nurse Ratched keeps our blazers safely locked up when not in use. Just ask her. You received yours on January 30, 2019 (see post #1864). :wink2:

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Folk wandering off tends to be a bit of an epidemic round here. :letterk1: :laugh:

Straight and narrow? I assume you're talking about razors/razor blades. :001_unsur

No matter what, Nurse Ratched keeps our blazers safely locked up when not in use. Just ask her. You received yours on January 30, 2019 (see post #1864). :wink2:

I'm very confused, Cal.

My blazer stays on at all times. It is a real problem in the shower and more of a problem when shaving with the straight razor and also when honing, but on balance I find it really enhances my life and improves my functional capacities. I consider my blazer to be a very good friend.

I'm pretty sure it's not an imaginary friend, but you know how these things go for me.

Most people with whom I interact at work already know how crazy I am, so the straitjacket surprises nobody.
proxy.php

But, you're telling me some people don't have to aren't allowed to wear the blazer 24/7?

Also, I should mention that I've seen photographs of Mike and Rave wearing their blazers in public.

The CIA is aware, but that's all I'm saying about it.

I know when to keep my mouth shut, but apparently the rules are different for different people.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
:001_unsur Isn't that the reason we're all here? :letterk1: :laugh:

No!

Somebody completed the paperwork.

proxy.php

Somebody else added weird stuff to all my posts.

That sig line was my doing, but I know better.

It clearly means something. Think about it a bit. SIG...Shaving In Gulags.

The crazy thing? I like it here. Why try to escape or get released?

Last edited:
No!

proxy.php

If the paperwork doesn’t get you, the account reconciliations will!
The wages of sin is account reconciliations.

No!

proxy.php

[ ] B. appears to be so unable to care for his/her own physical health and safety as to create an imminently life-endangering crisis, except when, strange as it my seem, weilding razor sharp devices near the jugular vein or carotid artery.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
[ ] B. appears to be so unable to care for his/her own physical health and safety as to create an imminently life-endangering crisis, except when, strange as it my seem, weilding razor sharp devices near the jugular vein or carotid artery.

I'll petition the state agency to make the appropriate change in wording.

Obviously the waning and new moon has effected posts here. Since it's back to waxing gibbous, the crazies should start to be reappearing. :)

Obviously the waning and new moon has effected posts here. Since it's back to waxing gibbous, the crazies should start to be reappearing. :)

Present and accounted for.

Latest homebrew AS:
55369597-0136-42F8-ACEA-3293549ECBEA.jpeg

Select juniper tips are presently steeping in there, then they come out and the lightly bruised high mountain juniper berries take a turn. Top up with Everclear and a delicate touch of glycerin. But... to mentholate or not to mentholate, that is the question.

Ciao, I’ll be back after I rub in the final coat of carnauba on my gibbon. Or whatever...
1F82F2E8-13B1-41FC-97CB-B8008E898E1C.jpeg

Top Bottom