What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters

I am deeply honored -- and I have just the bag to match my new jacket.
Thanks, Cal and Guido.

Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 6.09.58 PM.png

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Lady and gentlemen,

Mike was hogging this stuff, but jumped when I mentioned straight razors. While he wasn't looking I grabbed the jug and ran right over here to share what he was apparently keeping for himself.

OCD Elixer.246.jpg

Course you might have a swig or two and think maybe it's a good thing he wasn't sharing. You might say this needs just a wee bit of aging in an oak barrel.

It might be raw, but it's all I could grab. I'm sure you noticed the cork is out. Mike musta had that in his pocket.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
When people use my bathroom, their first question is, "what's with all the shaving stuff?" Hence, I hereby petition for membership in your grand and exalted Brotherhood.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
I always loved that wraparound style of tailoring. (The buckles add a nice touch.) Makes it more challenging--but not impossible--to get at my credit cards. Guess I'll just opt for ordering online using voice commands. LOL

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I always loved that wraparound style of tailoring. (The buckles add a nice touch.) Makes it more challenging--but not impossible--to get at my credit cards. Guess I'll just opt for ordering online using voice commands. LOL

Even my cat can do that. Learning to shave in your blazer is actually a challenge (well, not for Cal).

Happy shaves,

Jim

I don't know where Guido gets to these days. Anyway, he has returned at last and has been working.

Here's your blazer Bill:
upload_2019-7-21_17-35-45.png

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Wow. So many new....patients haha. I have a question though. I see some "blazers" have buckles now. Why does mine lace up the back? Do you have any idea how difficult it is finding something to scratch my back against to get that lace loose?!

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Wow. So many new....patients haha. I have a question though. I see some "blazers" have buckles now. Why does mine lace up the back? Do you have any idea how difficult it is finding something to scratch my back against to get that lace loose?!

Mine are the same, Mike.

The rumor mill says Cal has both buckles and laces. Fancy that.

Top Bottom