What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters
Doors all locked, gates all chained, gimlet eyed nursing staff 24/7/365...

However, hundreds of pages, thousands of vials. Razors without secret psycho keys! Why would we ever want to leave? But where’s my dang gum?!?

Doors all locked, gates all chained, gimlet eyed nursing staff 24/7/365...

However, hundreds of pages, thousands of vials. Razors without secret psycho keys! Why would we ever want to leave? But where’s my dang gum?!?

I can leave any time I want. I'm the only one normal here.

proxy.php

Read the first post in the thread very carefully for deeply embedded further instructions which must be followed to the letter.

One is admitted certainly, but only after the legal commitment process. Big Nurse doesn't want trouble with the psychiatrists and the judge; she knows she doesn't want any ECT.
I ain't gonna mess with Big Nurse! I will take my meds and wear my jacket proudly

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Just don't hone it on the concrete windowsill. Others tried that, didn't work.

Nurse will lend you a stone. She's got big stones and the full set, but you can only borrow one at a time.

Do not ask to borrow her strop!

She has a very "funny" idea about the way a strop should be used.

Just strop on your jeans. That will work well enough. Trust me on the advice in red.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Nurse will lend you a stone. She's got big stones and the full set, but you can only borrow one at a time.

Do not ask to borrow her strop!

She has a very "funny" idea about the way a strop should be used.

Just strop on your jeans. That will work well enough. Trust me on the advice in red.

Happy shaves,

Jim

The comfy blazers do have leathery bits. Stropping behind your back is how it's done proper.

proxy.php

Welcome to the madhouse Wtd1911. :thumbup:

I have spoken to Guido and he should have your straitjacket blazer ready by the weekend or early next week. :001_smile
Hi Wtd1911, Guido has been rather busy but at last he's come through.

Here's your blazer:
upload_2019-5-29_10-32-29.png

Top Bottom